Ragdoll Kittens = A Couple Toy Poodles

Ozstar

My MIL asked me to take some photos of her litter of Ragdoll kittens for her and also 2 super cute Toy Poodle pups ( and yes she is a registered breeder of both :) )

077_zpsd67b0485.jpg

094_zps23c57577.jpg

110_zpse9cd4441.jpg

155_zpsea7098a1.jpg

158_edited-1_zps79d21ea8.jpg

025-1_zps4fc84eff.jpg

002-2_zps02a1ca6a.jpg

Leanne

Gorgeous photo's Leanne of some very beautiful subjects. I love the blue backdrop, and the pale green toy in the first does it for me- , my fav colour combo is blue and green.

I am so excited to be doing a photoshoot with a Ragdoll Kitten and a beautiful young owner in a couple of weeks when Sunny comes home. Hubby and I can't wait!.

Di

Edited by tikira

Thanks guys, they all are very cute but must say it is easier working with the pups than the kittens :laugh:

I love the blue background with these guys, really makes their eyes "pop".

Best part of the day is after the photos when I get to have cuddles with them all. The little black Poodle almost got lost in my pocket :D

Di you will love him/her, so far all of my MIL's Ragdolls have all been so smooch and love having cuddles :love:

Leanne

Thanks guys :)

I would much rather photography puppies any day than kittens. I have hundreds of shots of them turning the other way, diving to the sides or meowing :laugh:

The puppies I only had to stop them kissing the camera :D

Leanne