Aldi

Scottsmum

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clover

The beds are not great quality. They get really moist/ mouldy on the bottoms.

The coats look pretty good though for the price of them.

The beds are great! I bought two of the brown beds last time, and my girl Tilly loves it and my other dog Jessie (who passed away) really loved her bed too.

I have a couple of blankets in there and Tilly makes a little nest in her bed. They still look like new and they are good value for money.

This weekend I might buy the memory foam mat and i'll check out the water bowl and rope toys too.

I went into my local Aldi (Westfield at Hornsby) yesterday on the strength of this thread. LOL. I didn't expect any beds to be left as it was latish afternoon. However, I did look at a few things I needed, but was in a hurry to get home, so didn't purchase.

I was amazed at the prices though. For instance, I use Lite Soy and the equivalent in Aldi is over a dollar cheaper than the one I usuallly buy at Woolworths. As I use about three cartons a week that would amount up over a year.

The thing is: all the brands are different. I guess I just have to be re-educated LOL.

Dame DD - You'll find a lot of the products at Aldi are brand names - I know for a fact that some of the juice is Nude Juice, bread ir rumored to be tip top, cake mix is rumored to be greens wtc.

I'll bet my last dollar that the beds are identical to the pet barn branded bed I purchased a few weeks ago :)

Welcome to the world of Aldi :)