Solution Found To Loo Time Lol

suziwong66

Beautiful bed Suzi...Is that a Snooza Jacks bed? Looks very cosy :)

yes, it's their updated 'Jack' - i liked their old Jacks bed but wasn't thrilled with not being able to take it apart or add new inserts. Luckily they updated it with zippers to add new pillow inserts and wash the existing ones. So now, all of the sides and the bottom pillow inserts come out for washing thumbsup1.gif

I have a feeling that this bed will be well worth the expense as he likes it so much i reckon he won't try and jump up on everyone's bed during the night. He has a habit of trying to get on our bed and when we tell him to go back to bed he wanders down to miss21's bed and jumps up on that one!

and of course now i get to go to the low solo #FTW laugh.gif

Coogie, if we close doors, Brown Dawg will just keep banging them till we open them laugh.gif

Edited by suziwong66

Coogie, if we close doors, Brown Dawg will just keep banging them till we open them laugh.gif

I am wondering if Horrible Herbert knows Brown Dawg?

He does this too.

Loo trips a la solo mean crate time for him.

Internal door handles were the lever types. Took one paw swipe to work out opening.

And we get treated to a sort of 'Momma I am home' arrival of the brat.

:rofl:

I don't know, I get kind of bored going to the loo and having a shower by myself, I miss having a dog.

I really like those beds, my bathroom is big enough for a dog to have it's own comfy bed in there too :laugh:

i don't think i'm being too demanding when i ask for the occasional shower or loo break without Brown Dawg. When i sit on the loo, he backs into me, sits down and pushes me till i scratch his lower back laugh.gif When i shower, he moves the shower curtain down, hangs over the bath edge and waits... looking at me like a stalker rofl1.gif thank gawd he doesn't have opposable thumbs and access to the knives.

Try having three dogs bashing at the door. I'm going to take a camera in there one day and video all the noses that come in hoping for an empty toilet roll. Since ours dislike water I can generally have a shower in peace - although Tempeh likes to help me carry my towel into the bathroom and then assist with drying duties once the water is off. Stussy is probably going to be found lying on my freshly ironed clothes (which is why I don't bother!) and Wolf seems to think the best place to sprawl is across the entire door way to any room you are hoping to exit or enter. I know they all do it on purpose!

PMSL LG - Brown Dawg tries to shove me off the loo to get to the bin beside the throne where all the empty rolls are. There is no peace when using the loo with Brown Dawg laugh.gif I dare not leave my clothes on the floor of the bathroom or anywhere he can reach them; he's a stealer. Towels are pegged up high - otherwise you'd be drying off with a facewasher from the vanity rather than your towel. angeldevil.gif