Anyone Tried Costco's Grain Free Dry Dogfood?

Saw it today but as I have plenty of dry at the moment I didn't get it.

Looked at the analysis and it looks really good and Grain Free too!

It is their own brand so it will be imported from USA.

I'm sure there were some threads about it a while back. If I can master the search function I'll see if I can link them...

But from memory the Kirkland grain free is manufactured by diamond pet food which is the same as TOTW

kind of off topic, do you have to be a member to look through costco?

Not if you sneak through when it is busy & the door marshalls are all occupied :laugh:

Riiight..... :)

I did manage to get a good look once when they first opened - we played the "we're a not for profit - wan to see if a m'ship is right for us card"

but wanted another squizz before I make my mind up.

We recently did kibble comparisons and the Kirklands was up there in the top 10 and in terms of the best Budget kibble it's #1. it's not Taste of the Wild re-branded . It's a brilliant price for the ingredients but from what I have heard some Costco's have availability problems. Apart from Costco, I believe this is the only other place you can get it: http://qld.fairdinks.com.au/natures-domain-salmon-meal-dog-food-15-87-kg/

Natures Domain (Salmon)

15.87 kilos = Approx $55.00

Salmon meal

Sweet potatoes

Peas

Potatoes

Taste of the Wild Salmon

13.6 Kilos = Approx $100.00

Salmon

Ocean Fish meal

Sweet Potatoes

Potatoes

The TOTW has better ingredients as meat is also in their 2nd place.

Edited by sas

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have my llot on the costco food, I've tried all the different types. They did really really well on it and found it very palatable (though that's no indication, apparently poop is very palatable to my lot). I really liked it, and would recommend it, I've stopped using it partly because it's really inconvenient for me to get to costco these days, and also Nathan tends to overfeed them when there's dry food so it's easier to just not have it at all.