Important Request For Allerzoit And Grumpette

Brandiandwe

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you tell them apart without their collars Allerzeit? I can see subtle differences looking it the pics but their markings all look so similar!

Mostly, and some definitely - but I wouldn't want to put myself to the test! :laugh:

There are a couple who I look at faces and think they're one puppy, and they end up being another one. White and Burgundy can be hard to tell apart, in particular :)

Hahaha, I'm not surprised! I've only dealt with mixed breed shelter litters so there's usually enough difference in markings to tell them apart within the first few days but we did have a litter with 4 black and tans (presumed to be Rotti mixes) and we had to pick them up to see if boy or girl and inspect closely to determine who was who for most of the time they were with us :laugh:

Hahaha, I'm not surprised! I've only dealt with mixed breed shelter litters so there's usually enough difference in markings to tell them apart within the first few days but we did have a litter with 4 black and tans (presumed to be Rotti mixes) and we had to pick them up to see if boy or girl and inspect closely to determine who was who for most of the time they were with us :laugh:

Try wall to wall Vizslas

Colour collars rock then.

:eek:

Try wall to wall Vizslas

Colour collars rock then.

:eek:

:eek: hahaha I imagine if collars somehow came off everyone would be getting a new identity.

Girls, in order, for me are:

White

Burgundy

Orange

Purple

Yellow

Black

Red

But that is based strictly on who is the most correct for breeding on with, rather than emotional reasons like who is the cheekiest or prettiest :D The order might be different for those qualities :)

These should help deter all those that would love a Rotty puppy, but just cannot fit one in to their household at the moment:

Crazy summer fun complete with Dee crazy eyes and Zeph showing that he is the boss.

IMGP5450_zps24fc4a2a.jpg

IMGP5451_zps093af896.jpg

IMGP5452_zpsc5d18af3.jpg

IMGP5470_zpsa8527205.jpg

IMGP5483_zpseded3724.jpg

IMGP5525_zpsd4995116.jpg

IMGP5491_zpsa4cc5c3c.jpg

IMGP5500_zps7631b56e.jpg

Edited by grumpette