Dog Harness With Camera Mount

Kirislin

Friend just got a Go-Pro Harness for Christmas and she isn't particularly happy with the straps on it. Because they are only elastic they seem to stretch and move around quite a bit.

Edited by ness

Friend just got a Go-Pro Harness for Christmas and she isn't particularly happy with the straps on it. Because they are only elastic they seem to stretch and move around quite a bit.

yes, you've got to tighten them quite a bit and i think if they get wet often they'll wear quite quickly and aren't replaceable. The quality of the harness could be better for the price imo

That's awesome!

I don't like their suggestion of leaving it on to see what they get up to all day though!

i don't think the batteries support a full day of use, so aren't really suitable for the doggy nanny-cam set up; i get a little over an hour out of the battery in the GoPro

There's cheap Chinese knock off go pro harnesses on eBay. Must much easier to replace when they're ten bucks or so. Quality isn't much different to the go pro one. We weren't thrilled with it either when we had a look at one, but the eBay ones aren't bad.