I Love Greyhounds

Yonjuro

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it's ok to add this here:

Come and join us on a PRO GREYHOUND walk on Saturday, 28th February, through Fitzroy Gardens.

The group will meet from 4:30pm, with the walk kicking off at 5:00pm stopping to show people along the way just how wonderful greyhounds are.

Bring along a picnic or a cool drink and chat with other greyhound owners after the walk has finished.

The more greyhounds who come along, the bigger the impact this walk will have. Let's show the public what truly wonderful and gentle dogs greyhounds are. Invite your friends! Invite your family! Invite anyone you know who owns a greyhound!

Please note: This walk is to help promote Greyhounds as a breed. This will not be a place to voice your opinion on the racing industry, nor the recent events in the media. Keep it sweet and simple.

Hope it's ok to add this here:

Come and join us on a PRO GREYHOUND walk on Saturday, 28th February, through Fitzroy Gardens.

The group will meet from 4:30pm, with the walk kicking off at 5:00pm stopping to show people along the way just how wonderful greyhounds are.

Bring along a picnic or a cool drink and chat with other greyhound owners after the walk has finished.

The more greyhounds who come along, the bigger the impact this walk will have. Let's show the public what truly wonderful and gentle dogs greyhounds are. Invite your friends! Invite your family! Invite anyone you know who owns a greyhound!

Please note: This walk is to help promote Greyhounds as a breed. This will not be a place to voice your opinion on the racing industry, nor the recent events in the media. Keep it sweet and simple.

:thumbsup:

Oh those are just gorgeous Kirty :heart: Love the bed stealing hounds too :laugh: I struggle somnetimes with just little Poppy on our bed!gapvic - do you know if any similar events are being planned for WA?

I'm not sure CC, I've not really heard much from the other States.Don't worry HW, you can do your own little pro-greyhound walk down there in the cool by the beach :D

I have asked my friend who is close with GAP WA and will find out if anything like this is happening and report back. :)

BTW - Awesome pics and vids being shared on this thread :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I wish we could organise a walk on one particular date in every town and city across Australia. Greyhound owners walking through the streets with media coverage showing people our beautiful dogs.

That is a great idea, if they do one in Perth I will see if I can bring Ronin along :thumbsup:

I wish we could organise a walk on one particular date in every town and city across Australia. Greyhound owners walking through the streets with media coverage showing people our beautiful dogs.

That is a great idea, if they do one in Perth I will see if I can bring Ronin along :thumbsup:

Of course! all dogs welcome, it just shows how many people support greyhounds.

Hmmmm I'm going to put some serious thought into this and contact some media outlets, radio, papers, TV. Social media will be the one to spread the word I'm sure Every Greyhound on Facebook will promote it for me. I'm gunna need some help!

Of course! all dogs welcome, it just shows how many people support greyhounds.

Hmmmm I'm going to put some serious thought into this and contact some media outlets, radio, papers, TV. Social media will be the one to spread the word I'm sure Every Greyhound on Facebook will promote it for me. I'm gunna need some help!

You can count me in to help promote and I am pretty sure Tigger's mum would be interested :thumbsup: