I-click

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK...it's official...i am at work and am bored to tears...well...almost...i am avoiding some things that are more like Monday type jobs :rolleyes:

So...if you want to give me your colour preferences i will add them to the spreadsheet i have done up :laugh: You have a choice of Black, Green, Red and Blue clickers...all have yellow buttons. When the clickers turn up i will go from the top of the list and work my way down...i know the colour of the clicker isn't exactly important but it's giving me something to do... :laugh: And i have a preferrence so..perhaps others do as well :eek:

OK...i have my first indication of price...so far i am working at.....

$1.50 per clicker

$2.00 postage per 'package' (i think this is how much it will cost...$1.00 for the small 'tough' post pack and $1.00 postage because of that...once i clarify this with AusPost i'll note it in the thread :rolleyes: )

eg... 1 clicker + postage = $3.50

2 clickers + postage = $5.00

4 clickers + postage = $8.00 :laugh:

If the clickers are less than 20mm thick then they can travel by 'large letter' rate which would be $1 (I am guessing).

As far as packaging, why dont you look into getting a "bulk" quantity because it works out substantially cheaper!

For instance, recently I had to buy a quantity of small mailers that normally cost 95 cents each. I bought a carton of 100 of them and it cost me around $30.00 so a huge saving!

Oooh colour choices:

Well I'll have to say black or red (BC colours :rolleyes: ) possibly 2 black and 1 red. As for the extras that will I guess depends on what you have remaining - I am sure they won't mind the colour.

Ok colours noted :laugh:

Chezzyr & Skyesong - I have already got homes for all the clickers that i ordered, and have eaten up the fudge factor i had put aside :rolleyes: i had no idea these things would be so popular! If they send me any extra's or freebies, i have you on my list so you'll be the first to know if that happens :laugh:

ETA - I will be aiming for the direct deposit as i'm guessing that will be easiest for all concerned :eek:

Edited by KitKat

:) it's cool :laugh:

I haven't got any left available at this point...but i've got you down on the list for if i come across any more :laugh: If I'm lucky they will send me an extra handful...it's perhaps unlikely but i'm keeping my fingers crossed :mad