I-click

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...it's official...i am at work and am bored to tears...well...almost...i am avoiding some things that are more like Monday type jobs :rolleyes:

So...if you want to give me your colour preferences i will add them to the spreadsheet i have done up :laugh: You have a choice of Black, Green, Red and Blue clickers...all have yellow buttons. When the clickers turn up i will go from the top of the list and work my way down...i know the colour of the clicker isn't exactly important but it's giving me something to do... :laugh: And i have a preferrence so..perhaps others do as well :eek:

OK...i have my first indication of price...so far i am working at.....

$1.50 per clicker

$2.00 postage per 'package' (i think this is how much it will cost...$1.00 for the small 'tough' post pack and $1.00 postage because of that...once i clarify this with AusPost i'll note it in the thread :rolleyes: )

eg... 1 clicker + postage = $3.50

2 clickers + postage = $5.00

4 clickers + postage = $8.00 :laugh:

If the clickers are less than 20mm thick then they can travel by 'large letter' rate which would be $1 (I am guessing).

As far as packaging, why dont you look into getting a "bulk" quantity because it works out substantially cheaper!

For instance, recently I had to buy a quantity of small mailers that normally cost 95 cents each. I bought a carton of 100 of them and it cost me around $30.00 so a huge saving!

Oooh colour choices:

Well I'll have to say black or red (BC colours :rolleyes: ) possibly 2 black and 1 red. As for the extras that will I guess depends on what you have remaining - I am sure they won't mind the colour.

Ok colours noted :laugh:

Chezzyr & Skyesong - I have already got homes for all the clickers that i ordered, and have eaten up the fudge factor i had put aside :rolleyes: i had no idea these things would be so popular! If they send me any extra's or freebies, i have you on my list so you'll be the first to know if that happens :laugh:

ETA - I will be aiming for the direct deposit as i'm guessing that will be easiest for all concerned :eek:

Edited by KitKat

:) it's cool :laugh:

I haven't got any left available at this point...but i've got you down on the list for if i come across any more :laugh: If I'm lucky they will send me an extra handful...it's perhaps unlikely but i'm keeping my fingers crossed :mad