Introductions ...

persephone

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pups look like they have a great life out there. Plenty of room to romp, climb, dig, have fun and learn from mistakes. Lucky little guys!

Do they all stay there Perse, or will all but the chosen one be homed?

Some have homes to go to .. we are just leaving them grow a bit more - let vacc's kick in ...& let the Boss make his final decision as to what he wants as replacement workers. At present we have two in semi retirement ..aged in double figures ..don't do much work at all anymore ..so we need young blood .to step up

Smoke has been to work several times - he does not like running around in the prickles..but has been useful as a 'backing' dog :) has NO idea really what he's doing ..but is quite happy with a moving ,woolly magic carpet ;)

I think it's safe to say Jeff will be staying here- he is solid , adventurous and smart .

Oh - and they aren't free range all the time !! they have a pen in which they live when I'm not watching/at night . The pen is full of cartons and toys and mess :)

they do do lots of stuff ... they can jump onto the low trailer - love that ..and Puddenhead even tries to jump into the 4WD when I tell him "car" ..but can't quite make it .They play with the adult dogs a lot ....jump in&out of shrubs/piles of junk ....

Edited by persephone

I'm a little bit in love with Pudden...

T.

me too, but Miss Molly has my heart , really ... Pudden is just that .. a lot like a lab. puppy - and very vocal ..and a wuss .. and about as coordinated as me :p he makes me laugh. We will need to work on his sound locators tho :(

if he cannot directly see me ..and I call/whistle - up go the ears ..tail starts wagging ..and he runs full tilt in the exact opposite direction!! :(

I am presuming this has something to do with abnormal inner ear formation due to the fact he copped the double merle problems ....