Introductions ...

persephone

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are growing nicely ...tomorrow I MUST build a pen . They are everywhere - and 5 free ranging is 4 too many accidents waiting to happen.Their mum will be a bit miffed - she enjoys this MUCHFOOD happening idea ;) No more special treats - working her down over the next couple of weeks to no more cheese /cream /turkey necks .......it's THEIR turn now :)

They are growing nicely ...tomorrow I MUST build a pen . They are everywhere - and 5 free ranging is 4 too many accidents waiting to happen.Their mum will be a bit miffed - she enjoys this MUCHFOOD happening idea ;) No more special treats - working her down over the next couple of weeks to no more cheese /cream /turkey necks .......it's THEIR turn now :)

she won't be too impressed with that idea im sure :laugh:

Yesterday, The Boss made a spiffy new puppy kennel for the scruffers , and they were moved in earlier today Poor Dulcie can now have some time alone ..they sought her out, wherever she tried to get some peace .. ( see first photo! poor girl) ..she has an access panel so she gets to choose when she visits.and they can start learning about what being bush dogs is all about .

12038163_10153215032164007_1309226310015195106_n.jpg?oh=ef15b90549a4bf0fa0e5308c33f48c05&oe=5694608F

Edited by persephone

• 2 weeks later...