Sign in to follow this  
Podengo

Ping!

30 posts in this topic

Snook   

He looks so happy and like he's having a blast! Love the second one and his hovercraft moves in the third one. :D

Podengo   

Great photos!

Looks like he has a double suspension gallop too.

Is he a Portugese Podengo?

Yeah he is :)

I absolutely love seeing photos of little Meeder Ping and I think there's definitely a new breed on my "wants to own one day" list. :D

Podengo   

He is just such a fun and out going little boy! He is instantly best friends with every person and dog that he meets, has a great recall, is super affectionate and cuddly and always up for anything that involves action! Handles big long walks like a pro but equally happy spending the day at the office chilling out :)

corvus   

What is his running endurance like? I had my eye on these guys as a potential pint-sized running pal. I couldn't find anyone to tell me what kind of distances I could expect from them, though. A JRT can do long distances and would keep up with me, but they are unusual for little dogs. I only run once or twice a week, but I can be out for 90 minutes or more.

Podengo   

I think a pod has similar endurance to a JRT. We regularly do 2-3 hour walks and Ping spends a lot of the time running after Elsie (who never ever walks on a walk) and chasing hares. He isn't that tired by the end of it and is still racing around... we humans are walking though. Like with a JRT the prey drive in pod is pretty intense and Ping does chase anything that moves, but he does come back pretty quickly.

Podengo   

Just been in Australia for the weekend and purchased this very cute bandanna for Ping! Unfortunately it didn't come in his colour (green), but still cute anyway!

12032821_10206897286644375_4223817563344971064_o.jpg

Podengo   

Ooo turns out there may be some baby pods in the works, feel free to PM me if you wanna chat about them :D (I'm not breeding them btw!)

Podengo   

Saddest dog in the world :(

I don't wanna have a bath :( :( :(

12239625_10207174915504923_4150039265255007696_n.jpg?oh=78608ff4c5d45ce3ff4af079ec2bcf0b&oe=56F10786

(this is the same face he makes when it is bed time too, sooooo sad!)