Dora Is Titled - I'ma Proud Breeder

Tapua

Just a bit of a gloat one of my girls owned by Clare & John Seligman gained her CDX title yesterday at the Friday NSW State Titles. Clare is a first time competer in obedience and has flown thru the ranks with Dora. Dora scored 180 (1st pass 181, second 188) and she was the only Lab competing in the CDX ring in blistering heat. So pending Dogs NSW Approval Dora the Explora with be know as 'Neut CH Tapua Honey Gem CDX.' Plus recently Rebecca Lemon's 2 girls, Dora's sister, Ellie 'Tapua Elysia' who just gained her CD & RN and her companion all of 10 months 'Tapua Sub Zero' who gained her RN at the tender age of 10 months. So so so glad to see Labs competing in the obedience again. :thumbsup:

Once I have recovered from surgery I hope to get back into training and into the obedience ring too.

post-27124-0-63336700-1443934328_thumb.jpg

Just to add tot he gloat Dora & Clare back up their results today with 2nd place and a a wonderful score of 192 - what a team! Meanwhile John is currently poring the Champers and I am hoping Clare stays on the podium for the photos lol. Then to cap it off little Tiki in Tamworth picked up Res CC and Puppy in Group. I am a happy breed - where is that bottle of grog !!! :cheer::cheers:

Edited by Tapua