52/2016

trifecta

Lovely photos Huga

Thank you :)

Another film one this week, as I had an F100 shipped from Japan and wanted to take it for a drive :) Kodak Portra 400 this time. I really need to find a proper lab for processing now.

19/52

13113017_10201738442699431_6603313361692198785_o.jpg

Edited by huga

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK catching up big time.

I took a trip a few weeks ago down to Toowoomba to try and find some Autumn colours.There actually weren't that many. I think I was a week or two early (Typical I was a week or two late last year :laugh: ) but I found this lovely red leaf among the brown ones.

17/52

26517228633_53aaab400a_z.jpgIMG_4641flickr by Tee Kay, on Flickr

This next one was taken the morning Mya went on for her surgical biopsy of her liver. She has been diagnosed with chronic canine hepatitis and is now on treatment. Fingers crossed her liver recovers :heart:

18/52

27087782576_979c052651_z.jpgIMG_4792flickr by Tee Kay, on Flickr

The next two are from my recent trip to New Zealand. My oh my what a stunning place.

A large panorama of the mountains over Lake Pukaki. We had so much rain on our trip but I was so totally excited to wake up to this view out the camper van window one morning.

19/52

26517210753_a3e6d8a9ab_b.jpgIMG_5329flickr by Tee Kay, on Flickr

And lastly. As I said, so much rain. This is a rather famous tree in Wanaka. I was so disappointed in the weather when we got there but totally stoked when I saw the image I had captured. It's so different to the normal shots of 'that tree' and I love it :D

20/52

26517213343_1a9b4b5feb_z.jpgIMG_5251flickr by Tee Kay, on Flickr

Pretty rainbow, Scottsmum. I love the mushroom. Is it looking huge because of the angle and distortion or was it quite big?

How's Mya doing, teekay?

It's pretty big. Growing every day too - but sadly it wont last the week as there is going to be a mock fire exercise in that house this week and I expect it will be trampled ...

Pretty rainbow, Scottsmum. I love the mushroom. Is it looking huge because of the angle and distortion or was it quite big?

How's Mya doing, teekay?

It's pretty big. Growing every day too - but sadly it wont last the week as there is going to be a mock fire exercise in that house this week and I expect it will be trampled ...

I hope the Smurfs know that they have to relocate before then.

Me too... :thumbsup:

That's a fabulous mushroom Scottsmum, so colourful. We only seem to get the boring white ones round here.

Mya isn't great Snook, thanks for asking. I'm hoping it's just the pills she is on but she seems to have lost her mojo. Walks were her favourite thing, especially on the beach, but I took her there a few days ago. I put her on a long line so she'd have some freedom and she just trotted along beside me stopping frequently. Not like her at all. She's a husky, she likes to run :cry: Good news is she has a roaring appetite at them moment, thanks to the steroids so she is eating well and I'm having no problems giving her her pills hidden in food. She is still thin though but I have just a few days ago started giving her a lunch as well as breakfast and dinner. Bad news is she keeps weeing on the floor, along with increased appetite with steroids is increased thirst. It's not a biggy though, we have tiled floors so it's easy enough to mop up.

Anyway here is my weeks entry, not sure if I'm behind or not but never mind :D My husband, myself and my youngest went camping this last weekend. I thought I'd try and get one more trip out with the camper trailer before winter. We'd had a couple of mild nights Thursday and Friday so I thought we'd be fine. Urrrrrm no, cold spell came in. It must have been about 5 degrees overnight, brrrrrrrrrrrrr. We hadn't really taken enough fire wood to keep warm so it was an early night for everyone :laugh: I was fine in bed though. I had a singlet, a long sleeved top and my PJ top on, coupled with jogging bottoms and the all important woolly socks. I was in a sleeping bag under a doona and I had a hot water bottle. I was toasty :D Anyway the highlight of the weekend were all the kangaroos that appeared on the campsite to bask in the afternoon sun. Here's my pic of one checking me out

21/52

27342564801_2db7598288_c.jpgIMG_5827 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gorgeous. Mooshi looks really cute, but Im not sure I would try putting my hand near Jager for a pat. lol

The Lioness photo is amazing. Its like you were standing just below the rock!

Gorgeous. Mooshi looks really cute, but Im not sure I would try putting my hand near Jager for a pat. lol

The Lioness photo is amazing. Its like you were standing just below the rock!

Mooshi is a cutie. Loves a scratch.

Jager is also a love bug too - honestly.

& I was about even with the Lion - she was max 5 meters.

• 2 weeks later...