Penis Question

shekhina

Friend of mine recently got a new puppy that wasn’t entire yet. He was concerned about it and told me that his wife couldn’t find anything but because he was a man he was much better at feeling for them. Apparently when he rubbed either side of the penis they just popped up. He was encouraged by this so was trying to do it 3-4 times a day. I nearly fell off my chair laughing but finally managed to tell him to stop doing that, they were not testicles and his dog was perhaps enjoying the attention a little much

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently when he rubbed either side of the penis they just popped up. He was encouraged by this so was trying to do it 3-4 times a day. I nearly fell off my chair laughing but finally managed to tell him to stop doing that, they were not testicles and his dog was perhaps enjoying the attention a little much

:D :):o

bahaha way too funny. My boy also leaks when he gets stupidly excited.. and its normally when he is meeting another dog and its owner just gives the "you too huh" look and we dont mention it

:D

Fortunately no leakage issues to speak of with Raf!

We had a friend staying for a week, and one morning when he got up and opened the spare bedroom door, Bowser just couldn't contain his excitement at seeing someone awake... and started... well...air humping :D

He kinda walks, hunched over, like he's going to poo, but he's really shuffling along, humping the air and/or trying to hump his front legs. It looks funny and very disturbing at the same time :)

My friend freaked out and was like "NOOO! No pooing in the house!" and ran to open the back door... which only resulted in MORE excitement because someone was running around!

I unfortunately had to explain, which was quite embarrassing... "Yes Dave, he's just REEEALLY happy that you're awake..."

The first time he did it was a couple of months ago. One morning we woke up (the dogs sleep on beds on the floor at the end of our bed) and as soon as we woke up Bowser jumped up, started humping the end of our bed and erm, 'messed' all over our sheets. My OH has never gotten out of bed so quickly! (and I of course had to clean it up...)

We've always known that Bowsie was a little bit gay (very friendly with a certain male viszla at the park) and we accept him for who he is, but this new behaviour is a little disturbing, especially since he's been desexed for 3 years now!

So, perhaps that's too much info, but now that I know I'm not alone, I can proudly say, "I love my gay air humping dog" :o

Awwwwwwwww Max is gorgeous Shek :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Noticed noone can answer your question lol. I put it to all the dead sperm being stuck there :rofl:

I once owned an American Cocker, and he had hair all the way to the ground. My friend and her husband come visiting. Anyway this dog had so much hair he looked like a mop :) He was laying on his back and my friend started rubbing his belly, atleast she thought she way :rofl: Her husband and I just looked at eachother looked at her and pissed ourselves laughing. She was sure why till she looked down and seen she wasnt rubbing the belly but his dicky do di :p

We thought it was funny cause she couldnt tell one end of him from the other with all the coat he had. Needless to say the dog was very happy and her hand ended up getting touched with his lipstick as it come out :o

Sorry shek, another :D

I think they 'get over it' a bit by the time they are meant to be considered mature...maybe...

All i know is at the moment...anything and everything turns Sabre on...being let inside the house, being let out of the house, leaves falling in the backyard, the earth turning on its axis... :cool:

Just like my boy here, KitKat. :rofl: :cool:

:D :champagne:

Oh yes, I nearly puked when I found Daegon had left some, err, deposits, on my sleeping bag on the couch.

I have warned him that if he starts ejaculating all over the place he will become an OUTDOOR doggy :)

Oh my god :clap::rofl:

Friend of mine recently got a new puppy that wasn’t entire yet. He was concerned about it and told me that his wife couldn’t find anything but because he was a man he was much better at feeling for them. Apparently when he rubbed either side of the penis they just popped up. He was encouraged by this so was trying to do it 3-4 times a day. I nearly fell off my chair laughing but finally managed to tell him to stop doing that, they were not testicles and his dog was perhaps enjoying the attention a little much

:rofl::rofl: :D

We had a friend staying for a week, and one morning when he got up and opened the spare bedroom door, Bowser just couldn't contain his excitement at seeing someone awake... and started... well...air humping :p

He kinda walks, hunched over, like he's going to poo, but he's really shuffling along, humping the air and/or trying to hump his front legs. It looks funny and very disturbing at the same time :mad

My friend freaked out and was like "NOOO! No pooing in the house!" and ran to open the back door... which only resulted in MORE excitement because someone was running around!

I unfortunately had to explain, which was quite embarrassing... "Yes Dave, he's just REEEALLY happy that you're awake..."

The first time he did it was a couple of months ago. One morning we woke up (the dogs sleep on beds on the floor at the end of our bed) and as soon as we woke up Bowser jumped up, started humping the end of our bed and erm, 'messed' all over our sheets. My OH has never gotten out of bed so quickly! (and I of course had to clean it up...)

We've always known that Bowsie was a little bit gay (very friendly with a certain male viszla at the park) and we accept him for who he is, but this new behaviour is a little disturbing, especially since he's been desexed for 3 years now!

So, perhaps that's too much info, but now that I know I'm not alone, I can proudly say, "I love my gay air humping dog" :D

:rofl::rofl: Damn, my stomach is hurting from laughing sooo much :eek: :D

I used to work on a farm in Perth and there was a Terrier X that lived there. He used to regularly masturbate. He used to sit on his haunches and get both front paws....I'm sure you get the picture. I was in hysterics when I first saw it :)

:D Well Shek, you certainly got my attention. :rofl:

Try imagining a 27kg Belgian Shepherd trying to hump a 3kg cat. :clap: Once he's finished she's covered in it. :rofl:

We caught him doing it once. We don't let him do it now but it's a bit hard because we can't be with the cat 24/7. :rofl:

Also when Buddy went up to his breeder for a while a few years ago. Everytime she washed him down there he used to ejaculate all over her. It used to be a running joke between the two of us on bath day. I'd ask her how long it took him this time. :rofl:

Thats what my Buddy tries to do. :eek:

Sorry Shek :) but funny just the same. :rofl:

Edited by ~Midniara~