Shock Collar On A Human Male

whatevah

Oh jesus, I had tears of laughter.

Now for those not familiar with 'shock collars' keep in mind humans have far more pain receptors at skin level than dogs do so what a dog feels isn't what you would feel if you did the same....oh shit that was funny.

Edited by sas

Oh jesus, I had tears of laughter.

Now for those not familiar with 'shock collars' keep in mind humans have far more pain receptors at skin level than dogs do so what a dog feels isn't what you would feel if you did the same....oh shit that was funny.

Especially for those of us who have dogs with thick coats.

I'd believe that too, having seen my lab x stick her head/neck under my electric garden fence, clearly touching it and apparently not feel a thing... its got a lot of kick in it... 1km unit powering 10 metres of fence so that big thick lab coat must account for something :)

• 2 weeks later...

That was hilarious! I had tears, as well. But I thinl it was the laughter in the backgrounds as well as the guy's expressions and reluctance yet sheer determination to go through with what he set out to do- to demonstrate the 6 levels of shock the dogs feel when wearing the shock collar.

His little, 'whoop,' sounds while being shocked were funny, too.

At the same time, I wouldn't do it (wear it or put it on a dog). Wouldn't have done it before seeing it and definitely not after.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest rhapsodical78

Heh. I've been shocking myself on the highest level lately just for kicks. It's not teribly painful. It feels odd.