Sweet Dream Elle-belle

peibe

Elle was an old Pei I took from Renbury last September that Liberty drove up here for me. Her owner was working in Cairns, but loved and wanted her. His lovely ex-wife dumped her in the pound :rofl:. He wanted to fly her up to him, but she was too old to make it :rofl:

It was soon discovered that Elle had a mast cell tumour on her back leg and all I could do was make her comfy.

Well I did, she became part of our family, enjoying small walks and the beach, special food for her old tired mouth. Lots of pats and cuddles, trips in the car, coming to work with me on Wednesday's, a daily brush

Elle wormed her way into my heart and was a wonderful, quiet, patient old chook, that I miss dearly :rofl:

Sweet dreams, Elle-Belle, run free with all the special ones that have gone before you and remember how much I loved you

4/7/1996 - 27/1/2007

:rofl::rofl:

You keep those younguns in line darling

Till we meet again

With your love of Shar Peis Elle-Belle would have had a wonderful home with you, thank you for giving her that extra time, have fun over the Bridge Elle-Belle where all animals have eternal youth you were very much loved and will be sadly missed. Hugs from me and my Lab Whisky

Thanks guys, hopefully her maturity will help all the poor younguns that have gone before her recently

I can just see her and Sarah Stafford up there together sleeping the days away while the babies frolick around them

ETA spelling

Edited by peibe

Peibe, I was just thinking that time spent, does not equal the love given and returned.

Those with us for the shortest time, can touch us in ways we would never imagine.

:thumbsup: Run free old girl, I'm sure your last dreams, were as sweet as Sarah's

That is so true, she touched me deeply, I miss her calmness and spirit

I hope her last dreams where sweet, I held her head and told her just how much I loved her and how sorry I was that her Daddy was not there to hold her too, but he spoke to her on the mobile and said goodbye

I will always remember the look of relief on her face as I said goodbye, it was her time

Another angel above watching over us

:cry::(:( Peibe, I know how you care for all your precious babies, it is so sad

Elle Belle fly with the angels to a place where all the pain is gone, and keep a very close watch on Peibe who loved you and your Daddy who also loved you to bits, must have been assuring to hear his voice as you went to the :rofl:

Peibe....

Now i know why i don't come in here... Elle-Belle is the 4th dog i know that has gone in the last 2 weeks.. shouldn't have looked in here while i am work... ho hum...

She has good company... my Aunty's BC Jemma is up there.. she had to be PTS on 16 Jan at 15 yrs... then a friends pup Olivia went on 19 Jan .. she was only about 12 weeks... cause unknown... and then my neighbours stopped to tell me on the 23rd that their boy Buick had to be PTS the week before from liver cancer... (they told me on the day that i was going to see those red cattle puppies at renbury - cos they wanted a friend for their dog and i was looking for one for them.. i was picking up a rotti too so i told her i was going there but didn't mention going to look at the babies as a friend for Buick)...

i hoped when these 3 went that was it... thought it only happened in 3 when it was humans you knew... apparently not.. but i am really really sad about Elle-Belle... she was a beautiful girl... and there is no way that anyone could have met her and not have loved her.. she had a beautiful spirit... and i bet she is one of the biggest stars in the sky now... i know you and bridie have beautiful pei's .. but i think she was my favourite one i have met so far...

fly high Elle-Belle

pxx