Merry Xmas To All.

Tonymc

Merry Xmas to all and a happy new year.

I wish to thank you all for the stimulation,discussion and sharing of views,opinions and perspectives.I really enjoy this section of the site.

Again,all the best to everybody for the festive season.May all your dreams,hopes,goals and desires all become reality for you in 2008. Thank you everybody. Tony

I wish to thank you all for the stimulation,discussion and sharing of views,opinions and perspectives.I really enjoy this section of the site.

Again,all the best to everybody for the festive season.May all your dreams,hopes,goals and desires all become reality for you in 2008. Thank you everybody. Tony

All the best for 2008 Tony and the training gang!

I know I have some little dreams up my sleeve for next year, may everyone else have a good shot at their dreams too!

And a Merry Christmas to you too Tonymc and to everyone else here on DOL.

Whilst I may not visit as often as I'd like, I always enjoy reading the posts and adding a comment here and there.

Merry Christmas and HO HO HO

Erny, you've just scared the kiddies again................. :cheers:

And to you too Tony. You're on my list of DOLers whose posts I make a point of reading - and learning something everytime :cheers:

Thanks and all the best for a wonderful Christmas and New Year for you too - and here's hoping the dream of all of us of no need for rescue any more comes true. :laugh:

Westiemum :love: and the menagerie!

MERRY XMAS to you too Tony :cheers:

I would like to thank you for your help,its amazing how we can see so clearly what others are doing wrong yet be so blind as to whats happening right in front of us.

Just to let you know peace has returned in my house no more problems since talking to you last.

Wishing you all the best Sheree.

Merry Christmas to you Tony. Although I'm still fairly new on here I've enjoyed reading your posts.

Merry Christmas to everyone else on DOL - me and my tribe are off to the in-laws farm for Christmas break so we'll be offline for a bit - why sit in front of a pc when there's walks to be had, poo to roll in and bunnies to chase!

Merry Christmas to everyone else on DOL - me and my tribe are off to the in-laws farm for Christmas break so we'll be offline for a bit - why sit in front of a pc when there's walks to be had, poo to roll in and bunnies to chase!

Rolling in poo Silvawillow??? Oh well.....each to their own I guess. I would rather sit at my pc :rofl: :rolleyes:

Seriously..........I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance2:

P.S: Ohh.....you meant the dogs SW :)

Merry Christmas and HO HO HO

Erny, you've just scared the kiddies again................. :rofl:

:D So sue me :champagne::rofl:

And I flatly refuse to go out with an old, tired and SWEATY Santa !!! :rofl:

My Christmas wish for myself? That Santa this year is young, fit, healthy, tall, dark, handsome, muscled ....... :rofl:

Merry Christmas to you too Tony. :rofl:

Erny I am sure you can find a santa who appears to look like that, you would need to start drinking :champagne: pretty early in the morning and go out looking in the afternoon though :D

:rofl: Yeah well, I figure that any Santa who can make it up on my roof and then down my chimney has to be part-way to fit and well-toned. Although after that exertion, he might be a tad sweaty. Hey .... if he fits all the other criteria, I don't mind sweaty ..... :rofl:

Jeff,thank you kindly my Friend for the best wishes!!!!I hope you and your Family have a great time over the festive season.

Erny,let us know how you get on with Santa!!!LOL Tony

:D Tony - if you don't hear back from me here after Christmas, you'll know I've eloped with Santa in his reindeer sleigh. :rofl:

Cheers Tony - have a great Chrissy.

:rofl::champagne: