Unwell Rotties

oonga

CavNrott, I don't know what to say. I was crying when I read your post. Whatever the two of you are doing, keep it up. I am so happy for Sophie and I wish the very best for you both. That toughness sure does help when fighting sickness.

Please hugs and kisses to both of you.

I treat Ash with conventional and holistic medicines. I find the combination excellent.

Edited by Kiash

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't have a rotty and hope i'm not imposing by posting here

but just wanted to let you all know our thoughts and prays are with all of you

my foundation girl has cancer and after a few ops we now know we are on ltd time and every day is a blessing

i read the first pages with tears in my eyes but the courage and love you are all showing to your babies in these hard times warms my heart to know people still love their kids as much as i do

please keep the posts going i look for them everyday with a glimmer of hope things are going well for all and please disregard the idiots who have no idea how hard these things are and would like to keep the forum all about them

will be thinking of you all and big hug to all the kids and may tomorrow and everyday after see that improvement we all dream of

dfa

Thanks guys. I'm terrified to put the mozz on Sophie but this tumour has not only slowed down, it has not grown at all in the past 3 weeks. I'm hardly even game to say that but it seems that's what's happened. I wonder if to hope for a period of remission is pie in the sky. I guess it is.

The oncologist said at the beginning of all this that the best we can aim for is to slow down the progression. Then again, no one expected Sophie would still be here at this stage.

The onco told me today that it is unusual to see a cancer dog show an improvement at each visit as Sophie is doing. She said usually you can see the decline in the dogs but with Sophie she sees improvement. I think that has a lot to do with adequate pain relief though and Sophie is very stoic, she doesn't give up easily.

The Reiki master says that cancer can be arrested with appropriate conventional medicine together with the healing energy used in Reiki. I'm too scared to even think that could happen to Sophie and besides if I get my hopes up too far instead of dealing with it one day at a time I'll lose focus and maybe miss something I should be watching for.

im so pleased to read this ! as someone once said to me "dont wait for the light at the end of the tunnel, march down there and turn the bloody light on yourself" keep marching cavnrott you might be heading in the right direction .

Thanks guys. I'm terrified to put the mozz on Sophie but this tumour has not only slowed down, it has not grown at all in the past 3 weeks. I'm hardly even game to say that but it seems that's what's happened. I wonder if to hope for a period of remission is pie in the sky. I guess it is.

The oncologist said at the beginning of all this that the best we can aim for is to slow down the progression. Then again, no one expected Sophie would still be here at this stage.

The onco told me today that it is unusual to see a cancer dog show an improvement at each visit as Sophie is doing. She said usually you can see the decline in the dogs but with Sophie she sees improvement. I think that has a lot to do with adequate pain relief though and Sophie is very stoic, she doesn't give up easily.

The Reiki master says that cancer can be arrested with appropriate conventional medicine together with the healing energy used in Reiki. I'm too scared to even think that could happen to Sophie and besides if I get my hopes up too far instead of dealing with it one day at a time I'll lose focus and maybe miss something I should be watching for.

cavNrott thank you for posting Sophie's progress, very pleasing to hear that she is doing so well, give her a hug from me :wave:

To all the unwell Dogs I send healing thoughts for a painfree day for you all.

To the wonderful owners of these much loved dogs I bow down to you for you Love and hourly suppoert your giving your dogs.

The saying is a Dog is Man's Best Friend - but in time of need I also agree that Man is a Dogs Best Friend.

Hug all the sick dogs from me.

and special hugs to the owners.

I have been wanting to post in here for some time now, but I am really struggling to read it without crying...I still haven't gotten through it yet :eek:

I just want to let you know that I am thinking of you all and your dogs and hoping for their best possible outcomes, whether that be a remission or as many pain free, fun-filled days as possible.

You are all so strong :wave:

Then again, no one expected Sophie would still be here at this stage.

I did :thumbsup:

remember my PM's to you :scold:

I am so thrilled to read the latest update on Sophie :thumbsup:

BIG hugs to all your puppies and one for you as well :)

Hey Kiash, She has been fine the last few days...

Really good infact. We are getting some more medication on tue just something for the neusea and then some stronger pain relief just in case we need it...

Other than that there is nothing here to report other than she is doing really good for now...

It's amazing how much difference the little bit of extra medication and then the splitting it over 2 doses has done.. :o .

Edited by bluepoppy

Thought I would post this website Bevan was a great help to me while I was going through Osteosarcoma with my mal, in fact I bought some of the natural alternatives from this site and it did give him a better quality of life. My friend used the salve and the Graviola on her rott, he made another 2 years although his prognosis was to take him and make him comfortable anyway the site is worth a read.

http://health.centreforce.com/