Kiesha

kiahzen

I'm so sorry that Keisha has left you BP :(

The love you showed her in letting her go is the greatest gift you could possibly have given her. Keisha will watch over you, Jeff and Diesel until it is time for you to all meet again.

RIP beautiful Keisha :love:

BP, your heart will always be full of memories.

Run free sweet Kiesha :love:

Mum, I am looking down on you, and I see your tears. Please don't be too sad Mum, I will be happy here.

It is wonderful here Mum. There is soft grass - lots of it! Perfect for running and rolling in. There are streams with flowing water to frollick in - and no drought up here Mum. They tell me the Sun always shines here too.

There are so many new friends for me here Mum. I haven't had a look around everywhere yet Mum, but it sure is heaven!

There is lots of good food and heaps of toys to share with all my new friends.

Gosh Mum, you sent me to the bestest place. I feel so good - I am not sick anymore. My head no longer hurts, I am light on my feet and everything is so clear now.

I miss you already Mum, I will miss you everyday. When I see that you are sad Mum, I will send down a sunbeam to you.

I'll keep watch over you and Dad and that troublesome brother of mine. I am never far away, even though you cannot see me.

I've got lots of living to do here Mum - until you get here - then our journey can continue on together.

Love from your special girl Kiesha xxxxxx

Oh BP, I am so so sorry :(

My thoughts are with you all, and Keisha couldn't have had a better mum,

you did so much to make her stay as long and as comfortable as possible :)

Run Forever Free Keisha with all the other beautiful Rottns there :love:

Hugs to you and take care

RIP Kiesha :love: run free.

Oh Bluepoppy, I am so sorry that you lost Keisha. You did the hardest thing you could have and know that it was the right time for her. I don't know what to say other than I am think of you and your family, knowing how painful this has been saying good bye to a loved one. May she run free with her new and old friends until the day you are all reunited once more.

Kiesha is at rest now. You did all that was possible giving her a wonderful life, right up till the end.

Im so sorry BP & Jeff I know how hard it is to make that decision but think of Kiesha now in a happier place and pain free. Give Diesel lots of love as he will miss Kiesha too, may your hearts heal quick but her memories stay with you for ever. :love:

RIP Kiesha run free

Thank you everyone..

ZnQ.. your words are very kind and you are right they do something strange to my eyes...

I know now that we did the right thing for her.

She fell asleep so peacefully and i felt the pain leave her body, I know now that she is at peace and will remain forever in our hearts.