Satu

Bjelkier

Satu left us at 1pm today.

It had been a real fight with her from the day we got her from the pound only a month ago. She was so sick and going down hill so fast.

But for the short while we had her she brought joy into our lives and she will be greatly missed.

Princesssatu3.jpgPrincesssatu1.jpg

Wolfgirl.jpg

Wolfgirl1.jpg

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over." - unknown

"There is a sadness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness but of power. They speak more eloquently then ten thousand tongues. They are messages of over whelming grief and unspeakable love" washington irving

And for you my sweet girl I did weep ten thousand tears and more . . . fare thee well :rofl:

Oh no that is just so sad. :rofl:

I watched the story of you adopting her from DAS and was so happy when you adopted her.

I'm so sorry for your loss. How devastating.

RIP stunning girl.

How wonderful that she spent her remaining time with you full of love and cuddles. She will always love you for that.

Edited by baifra

Satu left us at 1pm today.

It had been a real fight with her from the day we got her from the pound only a month ago. She was so sick and going down hill so fast.

But for the short while we had her she brought joy into our lives and she will be greatly missed.

I am so sorry for your loss :D No words can take the grief away but just wanted to say you should be very proud of the fact that this gorgeous girl spent her last few weeks knowing she was valued and loved....

Rest well Satu :rofl: , keep an eye on your family from the Bridge.

Wolfsong my deepest condolances to you and my heartfelt thanks to you as well, thankyou for allowing Satu to have the dignity to crossover knowing that she was much loved and had a home to call her own. Im sure she will watch over you from the bridge. RIP Satu :D