Luke W

Vickie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the!!! Luke come back, I need you here you are an inspiration, and Barkley too, I dont know what the hell happened, I went to read the post involved but couldnt make head nor tail of it and assumed Luke changed his user name and deleted all his posts?? Hey Luke if your reading this PM me and let me know if you are on any other forums, I will definatly miss your advice and your beautiful boys photos!!

And for Vickie, if I was on here when you left for 6 months I would have defiantley noticed!!!!

Luke, Just want to add my support. I enjoy your photography knowledge. and i appreciated your integrity to your beliefs in the "general" threads.

This is a big forum. and there is plenty of room to stay away from certain areas. for example i go nowhere near off topic way too much period and manapause talk for me in there... scares the crap out of me :love:

Thanks to everyone for your kind and warm words, in this thread and others and via PM.

They are hugely appreciated. Sincerely.

I'm much better now and I'm looking foward to participating again.

Thanks again..

The new, improved Luke.

:laugh:

The new, improved Luke.

;)

What was wrong with you the way you were? Hey you still havent answered my email. What a rood barrstarrd. I'm going to start a thread now about feeling ignored :)