The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ruffles, on first glance I thought that was a piece of toast with something wedged on it like poppy seeds. :rofl:

I had a killer of a headache last night so didn't put mine up.

Yesterday's effort : Lipgloss I wore to work. It's a sheer colour, I don't make my lips THIS purple but wore a light purple top yesterday.

Taken on the bathroom vanity basin while getting ready for work. Selected the gloss I squeezed out (which ended up on my lips) and desaturated the colour from the rest of the image.

3179597490_4d2f9ef62a.jpg

Today's photo.

I feed 2 lorikeets each morning proper nectar mix. This morning they brought their baby around and he was on the ground eating the excess seed I throw out from my parrots. I adore baby parrots - the big eyes and the black beaks.

3178754807_a2bfde2321_o.jpg

Guest Clover

Sorry i have been slack everyone, the last couple of days i have had a photographic block and have come up with nothing worth posting :p. Everyones photos are lovely as always, keep up the great work. To make up for my absense here is two, i could not choose (9/1/09).....

3179884074_05be372c63_o.jpg

Are we human?

They are such nosey little girls, but oh so cute.

3179884090_0e8c04ae6f_o.jpg

My main man Devo :p.

Today's photo.

I feed 2 lorikeets each morning proper nectar mix. This morning they brought their baby around and he was on the ground eating the excess seed I throw out from my parrots. I adore baby parrots - the big eyes and the black beaks.

awwww it's so cute. I am glad you said about the babies having big eyes. I've just started getting baby King parrots coming here and I thought their eyes looked bigger, then I though I must just be imagining it.

CM I just love that pic of yours. Very simple but effective. You are getting very good.

Clover the fish colours are so cool very metallic.

PPS I am a bit partial to old buildings. I love the rail station pic as it reminds me of my old country home town.

Kja the couch shadow is very nice. Plus ouch, naughty pup!!

Looking forward to peoples pic's today. :)

PPS - nice building shot!

A trio from me today...first one is a gift from one of the kitties

3180589677_7424eac2f8_o.jpg

Then Tilly was out flinging this poor little guy all over the patio. I thought he was dead at first, but turns out he was just faking it so he could run away once she lost interest. I didn't realise he was alive until he opened his mouth!

3180589681_a40afa362e_o.jpg

3180589685_86437b3461_o.jpg