Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow!!

So many fantastic photos!! I've just spent hours wading through all 33 pages of this thread and I've enjoyed each and every one of them. I'm in awe of you all for your commitment and your creativity. :)

I'm soo tempted to join in, but doubt my ability to keep it up and whether I'd think any of my pictures were good enough to post.

Kja love your pic's, truly beautiful.

Keeping with my retro house and legs, today was the bathroom. Granted not as retro as kitchen, but still awful.

Modern Vanity

3180910545_a928c55cca.jpg

Just one more as I like.

3180910209_efb8d50e99.jpg

Just to add another as I LOVE. (OK yes it's spot colour and Ashanali no calling me a bogan. :) )

3181942252_bf3e6c6f67.jpg

EDITED because I cant spell.

Edited by Rocco1

Yikes was just down the back of the yard with camera.....I won't to take a pic of my fav plant for today.......

DSC_0005.jpg

then I was walking past one of my other plants, and I went to pull off a dead branch..............and..................it pulled back!! :)

DSC_0012.jpg

a giant stick insect.......so I had to post it as well!

Rocco - thanks for the kind words!

I'm loving the retro thing you have going on and I'm sure going to miss this thread come Sunday when I won't be able to check it again!

Popsicle - jump right on in with any ol shot, we love to see :) I've done laundry and lizards and doggies and kitties...just whatever happens to be around the house when I have a minute (or create a minute) to shoot something. Some folks are taking a fresh look at their gardens - plants are always cool and they sit still! join in!!

Yikes was just down the back of the yard with camera.....I won't to take a pic of my fav plant for today.......

then I was walking past one of my other plants, and I went to pull off a dead branch..............and..................it pulled back!! :eek:

a giant stick insect.......so I had to post it as well!

Wow, that is one big stick insect :rofl: It would've scared the crap out of me :laugh:

That plant is gorgeous, what is it?

Edited to remove quoted photos again :)

Edited by iltby

Ok...

the obligatory "dog pic" :laugh: I actually don't do many of the dogs at all....

here's my Hamlet, in the back of the ute this afternoon :)

As he hates the camera..it's hard to get a good one of him..but I think this one sort of does him justice :rofl:

post-1359-1231482273_thumb.jpg

there are some very inventive and inspired photography minded DOL'ers here :eek: it's lovely to see the variation of subjects and styles!!