The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

Josie - you are very talented, I love your shots, especially the moth/butterfly

Alicia - wow your dad is so talented - my hair is an absolute birds nest, I really need to get to see a hairdresser.

Warls - lovely horse, I wish I had some around to photograph

Nik - awesome collection, I absolutely love it!

I call this one 'Its so hard being The Doog'

3214430007_31d4871f62.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys, I;ve been pressed for time so my pic for today is a real quicky!! I have just been through the days pics and once again they are all excellent, too many to coment tonight but Ash I love the hairdressing ones,

PPs, at first glance at your firstpic I thought it was lavendar, it is a fab pic I just love it. and the sky over the factory does look romantic!!

Cant remeber now who was the koala was it poodle mum and the beautiful white creature (didnt know what he was??) hanging over the fence absolutly adorable, is he yours, is he an alpaca gee I sound like a real hillbilly!! , and Lea your doggy is so lovely!!

the candle and the drop of water very clever!!

Terra Nik the 3 puppy pics together, great I think you puppy is adorable!!

I know there was more but i cant remember now and im too tired and lazy to go back and look just to say everyones pics are fabulous, not happy with mine tonight, just couldnt get in the zone!! I just took these with no flash and the lamp over head for a little extra light, more doggy shots of course. This is MY big tired boy Cooper, he knew exactly what I wanted him to do when he seen the camera come out.

21st January

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Not sure hwat happened when I went back to look at my post there was no pictures.

anyhow there were more posts, PPS, I realized after I looked at your pic for a few seconds that is was just a paddock it was the color that threw me :rofl::rofl:

Persephone, I love the button and the hot diggety dog, i like the collages for something different.

PC what a georgous pic of your boy, he just looks like he is talking to you!!

Jayc Lovely sunset and lovely colored orchids

Ravyk the car pics are so great, My hubby wants me to take some of his ss he has just had a supercharger and a flash new bonnet put on hit, so he thinks a photo session is in order, you have given me some good ideas of where to start, great shots.

MTD, glad i wasnt the only one who wasnt sure about Poodle mums stunnig white fluffy llama, alpaca, they are not the same thing are they???

Intereseting photo of "kelpie" what exactly is he a staue??

I wasnt the only one who thought PPS's pic was of lavender :(

great shots everyone keep up the good work!!

Edited by tlc

ILTBY, beautiful clear nose. love it.

TLC, you have great colour in your photos lovely and warm.

persephone, i realy like your hot dog photos

Ash, your dad is a very distinguished looking man

jag, i like the way your car photo turned out.

PM, love the Alpaca on the fence

PPS, i thought it was lavender as well, great colour. And i love poodies necklace. great photo

MTD, great clarity, but seriously ugly subject. :(

Ravyk, the photo with the v8 badge is great

Poocow, super dog looks board. :rofl:

bindiboo, great photo,

terranik, love the tongue. :rofl:

Montall, beautiful flower photo

Edited by lea

Ravyk the car pics are so great, My hubby wants me to take some of his ss he has just had a supercharger and a flash new bonnet put on hit, so he thinks a photo session is in order, you have given me some good ideas of where to start, great shots.

thanks, they were my first serious attempt at car photos...

um... make sure there is a nice light on the car that complements the colour, it really helps!! [i did mine just as the sun was sinking in the sky-nice yellowy orange light-which bought out the nice colours of the green]

try different angles, dont be afraid to get dirty [my black jeans turned grey from lying on the gravel trying different angles], i find angles looking up at the car or looking down on the car look good [but then again it could just be me]

if you wanna see the other shots i took [the crappier ones :cry:, pm me and i'll send you a link to them :mad]

Ash - the pics of your dad are fantastic. I can feel the lovely sentiment behind them :rofl:

Ravyk- Wow! I'm not into cars (at all), but those shots are really good!

PPS - Loving Poodie's necklace :mad

It's too hot outside today, so I had to take an indoors one. His room is very dark, but I wasn't going to risk waking him up by opening the curtains :cry:

copyofp12201341232582656.JPG

been having concentration issues :cry:

loving the photos everyone :mad and will try and comment later

just thought I should try and get the last couple of days up before I fall too far behind :rofl:

20th

"Chester pouts"

3216750820_54b44cceab.jpg

21st

I was trying for movement - here Chester is lying on his side and washing his face with his paws

3216781888_a256d25337.jpg

:rofl:

Love all the photos. I started to make comments on each one but lost the plot somewhere along the way, so will just pick a couple out for now. The water one prompted me to have a go at a water drop myself, this is my effort.

Waterdrop.jpg

I'm another one who thought the pasture one was lavender, and that prompted me to have a fiddle with the colour on my bug shot. The original was too dark anyway. It's a moth on my computer.

Moth.jpg

The next two are actually the same picture (strange cactus flower) but I noticed when I was putting it up that I had inadvertently got another bug shot, so I cropped it to show the ant. :mad Oh, and yesterday's flower with the unidentifiable bug, was a water lily, beautiful thing.

Cactus Flower.

cactusflower.jpg

Ant

antoncactusflower.jpg