The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kirislin - I like the effect. What is it?

a few guessed it, a spiders web with "dew", in this case supplied from a gentle spray with a garden hose. ;)

Whoops, sorry! I must have missed it :cool: Very cool though.

Ravyk - I love 'Light Tail' :)

All the photos are great as usual. I'm still catching up with yesterday. We went to Brissie for the day and out for dinner on the Kookaburra Queen to catch the fireworks. I took a heap of pictures but none of them are much good. It was drizzly and overcast and they all came out looking as though there was a tissue over the lens. That's my story anyway and I'm sticking to it. :mad

The boat.

KookaburraQueen.jpg

A pathetic attempt at a fireworks picture.

Fireworks.jpg

A big wheel.

BigWheel-1.jpg

Back later with todays.

Yum. :mad Must try a food shot one day. Then again nothing I cook ever looks as good as that.

One of these days I must get around to taking the camera off auto. I try reading the booklet that came with it, but my eyes cross and I just whack it back on auto. :laugh:

Ok, here's today's shot. It never ceases to amaze me, the things I find for inspiration in my unkempt and overgrown jungle garden.

IMG_2380.jpg

Wow great shots today, horsey shots magnificent, Poocow your border is hilarious such expression on his face, that cheese cake made me want desert, the purple berries looked good enough to eat and cute little pug face, what a line up, oh and Jayc's miss ella, what an adorable face!!

Becks, I loved your doggy pillow shot, just beautiful, Lea your girly pic looks like a rock star, great shot!! Montall, there is something about that boat pic that I really liked, I think it is the fact its not just the boat and it has the bridge in the back ground I really liked the composition of it. It has been really hot here today and ive been at work so havent yet attempted todays pics and the cat headed out into the back yard so I might have to go and harrass him for some shots, wonder if hes up for it today!! back later.

I love Shaanis' eye view of the wrestling dogs and Hugas' pug, I think I can see your reflection! I wanna eat the cheesecake yum. so many amazing pictures in this thread.

My pic is rather uninspiring today, it's hot here, I'd been hoping Tag would get in his wading pool and do something silly but he was as uninspired as me.

Here he is, even when he's doing nothing he's a handsome boy.

IMG_3062.jpg

great photos of doggies, horses , colourful berries , kids, yummy food. Well done everypne

Mine today is a cactus . Then I discovered an ant on it. cropped it down. No where as good as ILTBY's ants but heck it is my first ant :eek:

DSC01175.jpg

DSC01176.jpg