Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

love rocco with his pink pillow and his spikey collar :mad

hmm appears to be a couple of mischevious doggies out today, some good model-dogs and some really nice non-doggy pics :rolleyes:

that bee is definitely going for a leap - if a little awkward :clap:

this is my contribution for today, not technically very good, but after a few set-up shots of Chester and the flower this is what he decided to do - I should've known when I encouraged him to sniff it again that this would happen :( ... good thing I spied some buds waiting to bloom as I haven't seen this plant flower in the 3 years I've been here

3162642896_4f0e220795.jpg

More great stuff! The pointer & shadow is excellent :rolleyes:

I got in another two dives today (yippeee!!) so mine's an underwater one for 03 January:

3161882583_64ec688edb_o.jpg

Edited by kja

Took this today with my crappy Fuji FinepixZ point-and-shoot. After a bit of post processing I am pretty happy with how it turned out!

Interesting and very effective. What exactly is the picture of? It looks as though you have applied a mirror image?

Thanks... It is the side wall of a pub in Sydney.

This is the original shot which was mirrored, put through an infrared filter and then darkened down. I'm still learning the whole photography and post-processing thing, so I'm having a bit of fun going all out!!

random009sml9776041bh1.jpg

I took this at work today. I never know if they're swallows or swifts.

Sensational pic! I love the composition with the wires looping through the frame. Good work!

Wow, thankyou Gayle :rofl: I'd seen birds landing on the wires last week and thought I should try to get a pic of them. I had to manually focus it as the camera couldn't find the bird. I cant see too well these day so I was quite happy with how it turned out.

I'm not happy with today's image. I could take more photos of the babies but I'm sure I'm going to use them more during the month so when I went for a drive I stopped and took a few shots of the city.

This is what I call, 'Brisbane with a Hangover' - miserable day here today. The weather is affecting me as I feel flat, tired and unmotivated.

On the positive side, I have thought about some ideas I want to try out over the rest of the month and in doing that I came up with a great business idea that I need to talk over with my partner. So even though today is miserable, it might have given me some grand inspiration. :rofl:

anyway, here is the photo.

I have added a solarisation layer and pulled it back to about 70%, then I added tonal contrast. That is all.

3162002671_17d354ac1d_b.jpg