In Memory Of Old Face

Trisven13

Little Old Face, or Faith as her permanent foster mum called her, was put to sleep this morning after her heart couldn't go on.

Poor little Faith was such an ancient little girl but had the sweetest soul. Tibbiemax's little boy nicknamed her "Old Face" and all the kids called her that - as my son said - she has the cutest old face. She lived with me for a week before she moved onto forever home and she followed me everywhere. Sadly the heart medication could do no more - it was too full of love to keep going.

RIP little Faith - you were much loved by those whose lives you touched at the end of your own.

january09032.jpg

januarydogs053.jpg

januarydogs054.jpg

:rolleyes: What a beautiful old face & smile Faith had, glad to was able to leave from a loving family and didn't die in the pound.

Well done Trish & crew on making another little soul happy before they flew away.

beautiful pics.

hugs to her family.

fifi

Oh i remember her from the pound pix when you saved her. She knew you were her saviour and she deserved the warmth and happiness provided in the end. this to me, is as much what rescue is about as rehoming the young ones.

The oldies dont deserve a sad and frightening end and Tris and Tibs you guys go above and beyond - they will indeed be crowds waiting at the gates when your own time comes at the end.

RIP Old face