Mum Got Me A New Puppy Yeah

little tails

Guest rhapsodical78

Can your mum buy me a puppy too? :)

Congratulations. Dogs are the best friends in the world to grow up with. Your puppy is just beautiful.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have always wanted a puppy and today it was a mass suprise and Marnie will be my bestest friend forever, and im goin to take her to training when she is older :rofl: and i love her so much.

and thank you to sue as well for looking after the pups and Marnie loves her new home she sleeps alot and she loves her crate. :)

i have always wanted a puppy and today it was a mass suprise and Marnie will be my bestest friend forever, and im goin to take her to training when she is older :rofl: and i love her so much.

and thank you to sue as well for looking after the pups and Marnie loves her new home she sleeps alot and she loves her crate. :rofl:

You're very welcome sweetheart, enjoy her :love: She's a lovely black girl like my Maddie, you'll have lots of fun watching her grow up and training her. I had a lot of fun (and lack of sleep LoL) raising the pups but that first photo you posted of yourself with Marnie is what it's all about and what makes it so worthwhile - a happy owner and a wonderful forever home for a lovely pup :) Say hi to Auntie Squish for me :rofl:

Yes shar pei's do have blue tongues

and she did come from Shar pei rescue(peibe)

Thanxs for my new best friend steph :)

You are more than welcome

She has had your name on her since miss squish found out she was a black female and that was your favourite

Lots of people wanted to adopt her but she is all yours

I know that miss squish will help you with training and everything that you will need

I was also told that Marnie got in your mums bed

Your mum said she was not going to let her into her bed, good to see Marnie suckered her in :love:

Congratulations on your new pup :rofl:

LT, Cat has Marnies sister, now named Yuna

and thank you to sue as well for looking after the pups and Marnie loves her new home she sleeps alot and she loves her crate. :rofl:

I am happy that you are happy and we expect lots of photos and updates

:rofl: Congratulations, Little Tails! I love the essence of the pure delight that is shining through in this .... your thread about your new puppy :love:. And I wish for you and for Marnie many years of "pure delight" together.

What a great Mum you have. :)

Edited by Erny

Guest rhapsodical78

Aww. She looks just like a little black teddy bear. You're the luckiest girl in the world.