Mum Got Me A New Puppy Yeah

little tails

What a lovely tthread :p

Marnie is the cuuuuutest puppy I have seen in a while :thumbsup: .................but it makes me feel itchy jusy looking at pei pics :laugh:

LT.... you & Marnie make look like a great team.....Have lots of fun!!!

PS.....awesome photographer in your family....great pics :D

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Tails, great name by the way, I love the piccies and the video of Marnie. Not only is she just a beaut looking pup, she is also one clever, clever girl.

Thes peis are taking DOL over and so they should.

Enjoy your many years ahead together.

You're mum is one cool mum!

Peibe and Sue- well done!

Love the video, she is a cutie and loves people so will train up easily

How did your first night go with her LT?

me too i loved the video she was heaps smart, and she woke us up at 6 and took her too the toilet and came to bed with us untill 9 lol she was laying on mums leg lol and she slept in her crate for 6 hours with out a noise how cute is she thanks again :thumbsup:

Hey Little Tails ! I knew Marnie was all yours from the beggining ! :) Miss Squish told me how u luved Millies xmas card and how much u wanted a black Shar Pei of ur own !

Marnie is SUPER DOOPER SWEET ! I sooooo hav to make a trip to Adelaide ! Would luv to meet Marnie and U :cheer:

NOW U BETTER GET UR MUM THE BEST MOTHERS DAY PRESENT U CAN THINK OF !

Fantastic photos too :thumbsup:

Guest belgian.blue

high five to black dogs!! :thumbsup:

Marnie is just stunning. Wishing you both all the best for many years to come :cheer:

I should get Ivy an orange collar but might be a little hard to see through all of her hair :)

I've just gone through this thread am in good feelings overload... :)

She is just sooo cute, and you are a very luck girl. You're mum must think that you are a very smart and responsible girl - well done! Congratulations on Marnie - it sounds like she's as clever as you! :thumbsup:

marnie138.jpg

Absolutely luuuuurrrve this photo ! Ooooh and i think she looks GR8 IN ORANGE ! Really stands out on her black coat :love::thumbsup::)

GORGEOUS PEI ! U are very lucky Talia !

I love this photo, too!

Does anyone remember those bouncing Tigger toys that you push down and then it bounces all over the place? This photo reminds me of that! :cheer: The folds of skin look like the Tigger outfit :laugh:

Does anyone remember those bouncing Tigger toys that you push down and then it bounces all over the place? This photo reminds me of that! :thumbsup: The folds of skin look like the Tigger outfit :)

:cheer: now you mention it she does!! Congrats on your lovely new pup Little Tails!