June Photography Challenge

Ashanali

The possum was at work - there's a park outside of our building and I have to walk through it to get from where I park my car to my building. I've seen the possum maybe twice in nearly 2 years so it was just lucky I had my camera there yesterday!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are doing so well! They all look fantastic.

Question - can the long exposure be done on a point and shoot? Or is it not possible? We are going up to Noosa this weekend, fingers crossed for decent weather so I can try and get some panning shots of the dogs on the beach. I should be able to get some frozen motion ones too.

Wow, great photos and excellent range of subjects and approaches. Love it!

The horses are fantastic...and I love the ones of catching the ball inside the house, sharp! Lots of others very cool, too, but I've just skimmed 8 pages and can't remember them all now LOL I thought I'd get time to play this month, but so far I haven't...oh well, month is still young!

I wonder in todays world of digital photograpy if alot of skill has been lost. confused.gif Prob a few photographers out there that wouldn't know how to work a film camera.... laugh.gif

For sure skills have been lost, but others have been gained :laugh: Evolution in motion...I'm sure glad I don't have to go back to film for everything I do!

I went to the zoo in the weekend. Zoo's are not really my thing but I took a camera along anyway. I did manage to capture a parrot taking off. :laugh:

3580953680_f1b3764c4b_o.jpg

Awesome!! How did you get the black background?? Photoshop? What ISO?