June Photography Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, here's my long exposure. I cant tell you how many times I tried to write my name backwards but eventually gave up and went for something easier.

IMG_7423.jpg

:laugh: Love it.

As for writing your name... write it normally then flip it in photoshop :laugh:

Can this count as freezing movement.......... Ralph yawning (I took it inside early morning so the room had very low light). :D Pretty lame I know!! :laugh:

3590505339_d166e91742.jpg

I envy the people who have active dogs for this challenge and not ones you have to poke with a stick occasionally to check if he is still breathing..... :laugh:

Roxy_n_Axle - great shot! I love that you can even see the bubbles in the water as it comes out of the tap!

Kirislin - your shot makes me happy! Did you use a torch?

Okay - some for today!

I took this one sitting in my car in peak hour traffic. :laugh:

3591155447_eaa315158b.jpg?v=0

This guy does laps of the street my work is in like he's driving the coolest car ever. When i saw him doing it this afternoon I ran to get a shot!

3591154863_02f8f275ab.jpg?v=0

And for all those who are interested, this is what my 50mm 1.8 lens looks like now:

3591154245_ce4521baae.jpg?v=0

And these shots are the reason it's broken... personally, i think it was worth it:

3591959514_8e31774b22.jpg?v=0

3591152959_a17329e3f8.jpg?v=0

3591153623_a91e711d59.jpg?v=0

ETA: Love the Ralph shot Rocco! He's such a little cutie. I also have a dog you have to poke to see if he's still alive. The endurance photo in my sig is Zero in his natural state.

Edited by ~*Shell*~

Awwwwwwww! Shell that possum is divine!!!!!!!!!! Well worth it!

OK, here's my long exposure. I cant tell you how many times I tried to write my name backwards but eventually gave up and went for something easier.

Well done! I have tried to do these shots before... Some of the ones I have seen are AMAZING (with multiple stick figures doing things!)

Maybe this is the month to give it another go.

Edited by TerraNik

Well not much luck today.

This one is not in focus properly but im putting it up because it made me laugh.

IMG_7311-1.jpg

and I wanted to post my favorite photo since it fits the theme - taken this New Years Eve. Super Heros on a budget party

IMG_4593-2.jpg

Well not much luck today.

This one is not in focus properly but im putting it up because it made me laugh.

and I wanted to post my favorite photo since it fits the theme - taken this New Years Eve. Super Heros on a budget party

:provoke::)

Good ones!

OK today i learnt that the dogs only listen to me, and that makes it hard to take photos of them running past me. i also learnt that it you want to take pictures at my park in winter you will eather have the sun in front of you or houses in the background. and i leant that my OH isn't very good at taking directions.

here is what i managed to get, but a good place to start from. i will be more prepared next time.

Frozen

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

Panning

IMG_2008.jpg

Guest Clover

That second one of Naut's is great, love her tongue :provoke:.

ETA: Not recent pics, but ones i like.

Spud....

3591725661_fe2f7421b0_o.jpg

Coral......

3591725653_48822ec558_o.jpg

Edited by Clover

yes Shell, I used a torch. I was going to try sparklers but I was worried the dogs would follow me outside so opted for the safer torch.

I haven't got Photoshop Ash.

Love the little possum. Was that at your place?