Uneik Jewellery

Newfymum

Hi Guys

Just wanted to let everyone know about this.

It is my Sister Inlaws Business.

She has been doing fingerprint jewellery for over 12 months now. We lost our 8 year old Newfy a few weeks back and she made this for me.....

144202.jpg

It is his actual paw print taken with one of her kits by my vet and scaled down.

I am sooo happy with it and now he will always be close to my heart :hug:

Uneik Jewellery

She has some gorgeous stuff on her site!!!

I wonder how you would put a hoof print from a horse :mad

The exact same way as with a paw print I assume!!!!

It is very easy... Just wipe the paw with like a kfc wipe thingy and then print it on the paper on a flat surface.

A bit more detail....

Upon ordering the pendant a print collection kit with detailed instructions on how to collect the print will be sent to you. Once you have return your pets prints to our studio in the pre paid envelope they are scanned onto the computer and re sized to best fit the pendant shape you have chosen. (available shapes are oval, heart, square and round) Prints from any animal can be transferred onto a pendant as long as you are able to get the paw/foot print to touch the special coated paper after you have wiped the paw/foot with a special wipe. The kit contains enough stuff to have a few goes at achieving a good print.

Pendants normally take approx 10-14 days to make once prints are returned to our studios. Each pendant is individually crafted to best showcase your loved ones prints.

204931.jpg

Before

144202.jpg

After

Guest Clover

Just gorgeous :laugh:. Oh and look your just up the road from me (litterly), well your SIL is :D.

I must start saving :).