angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:(:eek::thumbsup::cheer: half way there :cheer::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

thats awesome. Its great isnt it having other newbies around who just understand what its like to feel a little inexperienced and to share the little "firsts" :D When tobes titled I heard these guys cheering from different rings about to go in themselves! make it way more enjoyable. Last time we showed for a PM show outdoors it was freezing but way more fun sitting in the cold with friends....even if they do steal your chair and nanna rug! :rofl:

Heheheh ta :)

I actually have littlehoot to thank for me being in the right place when the BOB Lowchen won BIG :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and I had to scurry on in... probably made a fool of myself and didn't have my number on, but made less of a fool of myself than I would've if I hadn't been standing by the ring waiting for LH to go in for best baby puppy in group :)

I'm getting one too!!! :o

Big congratulations to LOTG and Lola - well done! :thumbsup: Any pics??

Thank you thank you :) No decent pics yet... will try to get some soon, might even have to do some sucking up to BBJ to snap some pics at the toy dog show after Lola has gone for a touch up by my friend who is the awesomest groomer :p

Im taking a big hairy aussie and a doona, I'll be fine!

Andy's not that hairy???? :thumbsup:

coffee splurk!! ;)

I got 2 snuggies today (charlotte was simply NOT leaving the store without one) got home and alex stole the other! They are curled up one in red one in pink because now the can snuggle AND play DS........better not come here Dotty its a 2 snuggie house!! :o

Also got a thermos for hot choc at pm shows and stocked up on jarrah hot chocs got an unbreakable one this time after shattering mine cause I didnt load the car well after hillsborough last time at 10 at night :)

Now that I have finally got my new pup, looks like I am ready to show :laugh: Just a tad bit nervous :thumbsup::confused:

Yay!

You'll have to let us know when and where you've entered and we'll see if we can catch up. Yay again!

I'll let you know, it should be good for a laugh :laugh::laugh:

Now that I have finally got my new pup, looks like I am ready to show :laugh: Just a tad bit nervous :provoke::laugh:

:rolleyes: ;) another newbie!! Goodluck!

psst....can we see pics???

LOoooooooooooooove new bubba piccies :laugh:

Thankyou, I'll need all the luck I can get. :laugh:

Now that I have finally got my new pup, looks like I am ready to show :provoke: Just a tad bit nervous :rolleyes: ;)

Yay!

You'll have to let us know when and where you've entered and we'll see if we can catch up. Yay again!

I'll let you know, it should be good for a laugh :thumbsup::confused:

LOL! You need to be able to laugh at yourself... and I'm sure I'll give you something to laugh at too :laugh: Lil miss uncoordinated that I am :laugh:

Showing Echo is now a no go so it will be a while until I hit the ring for the first time.

I will still be coming to shows to watch. I will be at the Bulla one on Sunday with my little devil dogs for a day out, cheer some people and take some photos.

Edited by Evolving

If I can find you I am scared to walk through all the Sammy tents.

There were so many there last time I went to Bulla and I don't want to stick my nose in peoples personal space trying to find people I know.

Showing Echo is now a no go so it will be a while until I hit the ring for the first time.

I will still be coming to shows to watch. I will be at the Bulla one on Sunday with my little devil dogs for a day out, cheer some people and take some photos.

Thats a shame Evolving can I ask why? You dont have to answer!

Ah well hang around the shows and learn everything you can! :D