Does Anybody Else Have This Problem...

ellz

That particular cat is a real attention-whore!

If I try and talk on the phone, I often find him trying to stick his head between the phone and my face, purring at the top of his voice!

And he likes to come and feed the horses with me. Usually jumps on one of them while their heads are in their feedbuckets.

I think he was a dog in a former life. :laugh:

Ohhhh, yeah.

I got a cat does that - I can't work out if she is jealous of the attention the dogs get, or maybe she is just demonstrating how superior she is because I don't do that to her..

IMG_0008.jpg

But she also turns up in other places...

IMG_0004-8.jpg

I have a classic shot of our old Norwegian Forest Cat in the sink which typically, I can't find at the moment.

Anyway this is Smudge, playing cowcat! As you can see, NOTHING is sacred here! :D

post-864-1248328346_thumb.jpg

These photos are priceless! I had a tiny cornish rex cat who used to curl up on the side of my male greyhound's chest and go to sleep. Poor Mr Scruff was terrified of her and would be stuck there, wild-eyed and panicking, too scared to move until someone came and got her off. Just her being nearby was bad enough for the poor guy...

post-30405-1248493872_thumb.jpg

When I would train obedience with my first BC at a friend's place (so the kids could help provide distractions), their cat would always come and help too. She was a lovely cat, but too much for Sam - she would run out to the dumbbell when I threw it, and Sam would say "Nope - not getting that." :rolleyes: And if one of the family was being a post for figure of 8, the cat would sit alongside them - Sam wouldn't go near that 'post'.

That same cat used to join in a game of cricket, too - she'd sit right behind the stumps :laugh:

Gotta love cats.