September Photography Challenge

Ashanali

Heres mine for today, I took the dogs out for a run and took the camera, I took so many pics (327 to be exact :thumbsup: ) and it was just as I was on my way home that I looked at this particular road in a different light, It is a road right near my place and I drive past it every day.

Here is 3 different perspectives of the same track.

DSC_0322-2.jpg

I love the perspective and colour in this one!!!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I have decided to share this one tonight, as I have come across nothing at all to photographed today even though I drove for a couple hours trying to find something :thumbsup:

This pic was taken at least 14 years ago by me in QC, Canada with my first ever camera :thumbsup:

As is, no editing:

Image2-4.jpg

:thumbsup: I forgot about backlit!

I did want to revisit long exposure because I really enjoyed it.

Me too, You have inspired me to try out some more night shots with urban landscape involved :thumbsup:

R & A that shot is lovely!!

Here are 2 to start me off in this challenge....which it is as I live in suburbia and dont drive! This was a few weeks ago when a friend to me and the furkids to Shoreham. Two frames taken of the same area of beach.

m_Shorehambeach2.jpg

m_ShorehamBeach.jpg

I liked the first one better....

How come I didn't know about photo-comps. Must pay more attention to different parts of the boards.

The following is a shot I took at Simpson's Gap, Alice Springs, N.T. late December 08. We had had a couple of storms through. What you are looking at is normally a set of steps about 2.5 - 3 mtrs high that lead down into the "valley". Just to the left of the second apparent step, and again at the seventh, you may be able to see where the iron staunchions that supported a chain guardrail have been snapped off.

post-371-1251960843_thumb.jpg

Hi TLC,

Just confirm for me that that is the old Woolaston Bridge at Warrnambool. We used to jump off that into the river when we wuz kidz.

Regards,

:thumbsup: Yes it sure is, what a small world!! Did you live in Warrnambool at some stage?? I like your second shot!!

Heres mine for today, I took the dogs out for a run and took the camera, I took so many pics (327 to be exact :thumbsup: ) and it was just as I was on my way home that I looked at this particular road in a different light, It is a road right near my place and I drive past it every day.

Here is 3 different perspectives of the same track.

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0322-2.jpg

DSC_0325.jpg

tlc - Is that Wares Rd? If so, I never realised what a beautiful picture it makes.....

has always just been a 'short-cut' for me! :o

Hi TLC,

Born & Bred Warrnamboolian, ran away to sea as a 16 year old in '72. I am now teaching in Alice Springs.

There is some beautiful country side around there and it is looking the best I have seen it in several years. I was down to visit the folks about a month ago with the kids and grandie.

Managed to catch up with a couple of hometowners (Donna & Terri), at our shows in July. We are hoping to catch up with more of you next July.

Hi TD,

Thanks, sadly you don't really get any idea of the power generated by the water that came through there from a pic. It really is a nice place to visit. During most of the day it is in shade and you frequently see Black Footed Rock Wallabies, lots of birdlife including Zebra Finches and there are usually fish in the permanent water, more after the rains. Also green tree frogs and burrowing frogs. I'll bang in a couple of pics shortly.

Regards,