Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

Bridie had her pre whelp check today, day 57, and her temp was 37.7, so the vet and I are now on temperature watch, she had a prog test just for peace of mind and the results showed not imminent, but possibly within 48 hours, so if the temp is still down tomorrow will be doing another prog test, because of the size of her, me thinks she will go early, day 59, which is Saturday, will get a pic of her when she wakes up and let you see the size of this little Frenchie girl.

She is a bit like your girl Leanne, as soon as you go near her she thinks it is time for belly rubs, but I think it is more like look at what you have done to me. :)

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we ended up with two bitches and a dog, Im happy with that. leeloo has been fantastic, shes a great mum. my only cause for worry was when i went up to feed/change my human baby and came back to her having whelped another pup and it was still atached to her in the sac and she was just staring at it....I thought I would have lost it..I quickly put bubs down and dived into whelpingarea, broke sac and rubbed and swung pup until I got him breathing, hes fine now.

All 4 are happy as pigs in muck this morning and i even got a couple hours sleep, lol

No pics sorry as I can only use my laptop as oour other computer has shat itself :thumbsup:

SwaY your up honey!

Well Razz is playing games, last night I waited while she snored all night. Took her temp again at 6 am and it is back down to 37.1 and eating like a horse as always.

Congratulations Missymoo 4 baby Cairns.

I hope everyone else is going well and delivering healthy puppies.

Looking good Miosa

Huge congrats to Leeloo and your new bubbas :thumbsup:

Bridie and Koda are looking excellent.

I think the challenge is on between Koda and Storm who can have the most pups :cheer:

(is secretly hoping Koda wins :p )

Leanne

Congratulations on the arrival of the new bubbas Supermum! :laugh:

And Leanne.........don't even think about it! :)

But the poor dear, even though she looks rather large in profile is actually almost as wide as she is tall from above. I'm seriously considering sticking a "wide load" sign on her bum!! :p

wow mate she is huge and is getn way bigger. she either has heaps in there or they huge babies but im thinking lots and lots of babies in there.

Congrats Missymoo on your new babies. bet they are cute and look forward to piccys of them

Koda at 42 days.

koda_42days.jpg

Koda at 42 days.

koda_42days.jpg

Nicely rounded. How many are you thinking Ellz?

Dropped into my vet with her this morning for a weigh-in and he said a VERY rude word when he saw her! ;)

When I mentioned the litter of 11 about a week ago from the same bitch line, he said he wouldn't be at all surprised if there were almost that many in there. He has seen bitches at term who aren't as big deliver almost as many puppies and Koda still has 3 weeks to go! :)

We're xraying next Friday (50 days) and a decision will be made then about if/when we book her in for an elective c-section. He didn't even hesitate to agree when I asked about the possibility.