Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge congrats to all the new gorgeous babies :confused:

they are just so gorgeous

How are the Stafford girls going?

Storm is still holding on, temp is normal but she has gone off her food again, could be the hot weather thats back again :D

its meant to be 43 tomorrow with thunder storms, she will probably pick tomorrow to have her babies especially as I am going to the midnight screening of New Moon :( and will be tired tomorrow :eek:

Leanne

Hhhhhm I think you should stay home with storm.....i will go to the screening in your plce and then tell you all about it :dancingelephant::thumbsup::laugh:

Koda's 56 days today and only JUST starting to feel it now. She's getting even sookier and not wanting to let me out of her sight for long. Yesterday she started spending a lot of time just laying flat on the floor. I keep telling her she needs to hang on until Sunday at the earliest but she doesn't usually listen to me so I can't see her starting now! :laugh:

Congratulations to the new baby Beagles and Pugs.

I'll definitely have one of those cute pugs.

Here is big mamma Molly with 2 weeks to go.

Good luck mollipop - not long to go now. will slap a stamp on one and send him to you in 8 weeks :shrug:

Congrats Andisa and Lizzy! What a beautiful bunch! :rofl:

I'm glad she didn't have Rotties :rofl::laugh:

:laugh: so am I. although at least a Rottie pup is a handful - these fellas are tiny but very cute. :laugh:

Congratulations to all the new litters, they are beautiful!! Can't wait to watch pug babies grow, they would have to be the cutest babies of all.

They are the cutest babies for sure - tiny - but cute.

here is another pic :)

007-2.jpg

Hhhhhm I think you should stay home with storm.....i will go to the screening in your plce and then tell you all about it

Didn't get to see it as they had sold out, was a bit peeved off as my cousin rang a couple times yesterday and last night and they said there was still plenty of seats :laugh:

Poor Koda, still saying there is 9 pups :laugh:

Storm is so over it and it is very hot today. She has barely eaten the last couple days, don't think there is room for food anymore.

I have everything ready so she can have them now, or better still when it cools down tonight, do not want to be travelling in this heat :rofl:

Leanne

Edited by Ozstar Kennels

Congratulations to the new Beagle babies and Puglets.

All the best to the girls that are about to pop.

Oh God Ellz that poor girl, she looks like she is saying is this ever going to end.

Here is a pic of the Frenchie babies at nine days, they are all doing so well, hardly know that we have puppies here, they just eat and sleep.

post-6593-1258597262_thumb.jpg