Meet My New Puppy - Name Decided - Meet Earl

MsKatie

Earl is here at last :thumbsup: - and he is everything we could ask for - he is still settling in - only arrived yesterday but has made himself quite at home - will update as he grows.

He has already met - and smooched - Lisa and Kobes :(

Here are the photos

post-25263-1263627355_thumb.jpg

mellowing out in the backyard

post-25263-1263627394_thumb.jpg

Shannon loves him already

post-25263-1263627441_thumb.jpg

Having a rest

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to introduce him to everyone - his feet are huge - my OH's comment when we picked him up "My god - we've got a monster" :eek:

He makes our kelpie girl look so dainty next to him - and she runs rings around him - it is so funny to watch

Keep them coming Kelpiemum!! He is adorable. I'd love to see him 'grow up' on here and maybe you could tell us your experiences. This is a breed I'm extremely fond of and I would be really interested.

Your other two are lovey too. I remember meeting them a year ago at a doggie meet, esp the lovely oldie you have :eek: xxxx

No worries Monah - happy to - and he is so different from any of the other dogs we have had - I am sure there will be many new experiences to share :laugh:

So far we have had to Earlproof the house - it looks cleaner than it ever has *L* and remove the fluff from the chewed cushions in the back yard as he kept bringing it in piece by piece :D

Our old girl sits on the couch and barks when he goes near her - he now barks back :D

post-25263-1263687840_thumb.jpg

post-25263-1263687876_thumb.jpg

Rosie and Earl are starting to play together - they are so different - she is so quick and he is so lumbering

Oh he is gorgeous! :D :laugh:

:D home Earl! KPM he looks like a character, and boy does he look big already! Almost as big as your daughter in the second pic there! :scold: I would love to meet him. Maybe i will have to come to a DOL meet sometime soon. :eek:

Earl has settled in well - loves Rosie :) (our 18 month old kelpie)

We took him to the beach today - he did really well :) - wasn't too sure about the water - I think the waves scared him :) - but we came back and he promptly fell in the pool twice :) ( clumsy beast ).

He is very people orientated - loves to be around his family - my OH is absolutely rapt in him - loves to have a cuddle.

We are all still learning - but we are loving the journey - I go back to work full time next week but OH is a shift worker so he won't be left alone too much :) .

So - new photos attached - enjoy

post-25263-1264327917_thumb.jpg

Bonnie still isn't real sure but no longer wants to eat him :)

post-25263-1264327969_thumb.jpg

But Rosie - I just loooooove you :)

post-25263-1264328053_thumb.jpg

....and this netball is very tasty.....

post-25263-1264328088_thumb.jpg

Now how can you resist this face????

OMG Kelpiehoundmum!!! What a lovely giant puppy you have. I could be wrong but your other dogs look a tad worried about his size :)

Glad he's not at my house as I wouldn't be able to stop smooching his lovely face! Whats his estimated adult weight?

Ask Kelpiehoundmum how much i was stressing over her pup :) He was the first liver/tan boy born (like his dad) and has his dads same beautiful temp-made it easy to choose which pup was headed to SA.He was my partners favourite pup also.

I think he wakes at 5 am because thats what time their first feed normally was :) sorry kelpiehoundmum !!