Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

RS- didn't you have a trial on this weekend??? or am i way off! how did it go?

Got home quite late! It went for quite a long time today.

Trial went very well! 2 novice passes down with 2 first places to boot :bolt:

Here is my baby, she is extremely buggered! As am I - why am I still up?!?!?!

rubynovicewins.jpg

Congratulations! :(:wave::)

Love the photo too :wave:

Well done RS, thats fantastic..

I have my own little brag, yesterday i showed a visiting standard poodle from SA 'Llewis' Ch Remkyn Dont Call Me Crazy, wse had a quick 5 minute practice before the show started and I went on to win Best of Breed, then BEST IN GROUP! He showed very very well, and I wish he was here all the time! Off to another show today!!!

Well done to you too! :cheer::shrug: I bet you are in demand for handling?

OMG will I ever get to a show again! First my appendix, then the family changes Easter to breakfast and today I get a flat tyre 10 mins drive from K9 and my dad had to drive all the way out from home because I don't know how to change a tyre! (Of course by the time it was change dand I was good to go it was 9.30 and I would have already been called absent). :)

I'll be stewarding so say hi!

Will do. I'll be easy to spot - the stout older woman with the naughty little B/W BC bitch in Masters and Open. We'll probably be the ones who do something like forget a loop of the course. :thumbsup:

I just love that photo of Ruby with her loot - nice loot! Well done.

:) ValleyCBR

Southern River will be Toby's second trial so Toby will be more likely to go feral.

At least Toby has an excuse. Kirra is just feral :laugh: - although if I get it right, she can be lovely.

Mate, you won't be the only one! Look out for Feral Aussie!!!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Was Amypie at agility on Saturday? I missed entries for states and because of work and some other things my agility trials are April 24th than nationals! :thumbsup:

Nope missed the closing date unfortunately. Spent yesterday rounding up stuff for making my jumps.

My next trial is the state trial then southern river the next weekend (both am and pm trials) then the GSDA trial the next day, then NATIONALS!!! :laugh:

Just posted my entries for Southern River - looking forward to meeting you guys - but nobody laugh if I lose the plot and the BC goes feral. :)

Happy Easter everyone!

Was Amypie at agility on Saturday? I missed entries for states and because of work and some other things my agility trials are April 24th than nationals! :laugh:

Nope missed the closing date unfortunately. Spent yesterday rounding up stuff for making my jumps.

My next trial is the state trial then southern river the next weekend (both am and pm trials) then the GSDA trial the next day, then NATIONALS!!! :laugh:

Just posted my entries for Southern River - looking forward to meeting you guys - but nobody laugh if I lose the plot and the BC goes feral. :)

:thumbsup: Just keep reminding me it's all FUN!! :laugh:

Can any West Aussies recommend a Dog Behaviourist? One that has a good reputation and preferably one that someone has used themselves? I know of Graham Adams are there any more anyone can share ?

many thanks in advance.

:rofl::rofl:

Tassie just tell yourself its a trip to go and meet Rory's relatives - not really about trialling.

Can any West Aussies recommend a Dog Behaviourist? One that has a good reputation and preferably one that someone has used themselves? I know of Graham Adams are there any more anyone can share ?

many thanks in advance.

Tassie just tell yourself its a trip to go and meet Rory's relatives - not really about trialling.

Hi there,

Greyhounds as Pets use Garth Jennings (Amrex Behaviour) who is excellent, we've had foster sessions with him before, he operates out of Perth & Brisbane - his email is [email protected], his link is http://www.pupi.com.au/amrex-behaviour.asp. He does all dogs not just Greyhounds.

Julie

many thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Greyhounds as Pets use Garth Jennings (Amrex Behaviour) who is excellent, we've had foster sessions with him before, he operates out of Perth & Brisbane - his email is [email protected], his link is http://www.pupi.com.au/amrex-behaviour.asp. He does all dogs not just Greyhounds.

Julie

Thanks Julie

I am also talking to Erny off here at moment for a pointer in the right direction I need someone who will suit a dog I have lol!!

I have dealt with Garth a while ago re a thesis I completed so I shall email him, many thanks. :rofl:

OMG will I ever get to a show again! First my appendix, then the family changes Easter to breakfast and today I get a flat tyre 10 mins drive from K9 and my dad had to drive all the way out from home because I don't know how to change a tyre! (Of course by the time it was change dand I was good to go it was 9.30 and I would have already been called absent). :rofl:

Oh no!! :rofl:

RosieFT, we can celebrate on Tuesday if I pass the assessment :rofl: Don't think we will. I'm going to step Ruby into Millie's spot and see how she goes.

Congratulations rubystar! :rofl::rofl: You must be so proud of yourself and Ruby. She looks so tired.

Another Q guys. Is there a way I can get a copy of the dogswest magazine from May 2007?

I may have one floating around.... will have a look and let you know

Congratulations rubystar! :rofl::rofl: You must be so proud of yourself and Ruby. She looks so tired.

Another Q guys. Is there a way I can get a copy of the dogswest magazine from May 2007?

I may have one floating around.... will have a look and let you know

That would be terrific CnR. Thank you :rofl:

I take my problem child Duke to Kathy Kopellis McLeod - email is [email protected]

Improvement has been to the point that an older member of our dogclub who had not seen us for 18 months - said she never expected to see Duke calmly (almost - just a lot of squeaking) saying hello in a crowd of dogs and people. Last time she saw us, he was screaming the oval down - 30 - 15 metres from everyone else.

Can't recommend her enough, actually.

ChristineX

I take my problem child Duke to Kathy Kopellis McLeod - email is [email protected]

Improvement has been to the point that an older member of our dogclub who had not seen us for 18 months - said she never expected to see Duke calmly (almost - just a lot of squeaking) saying hello in a crowd of dogs and people. Last time she saw us, he was screaming the oval down - 30 - 15 metres from everyone else.

ChristineX

Thanks Christine

I shall email her and ask a few questions.

Heres hoping!! :rofl:

Except that I won't be at SR trial you could just look for any of the trialling Aussies as they can all be feral ;)

RubyStar, :cry: Very big congratulations :cry::cry::thumbsup::):o :D :o:cry:

Kathy is excellent and would be my recommendation too :thumbsup:

ChristineX

Another brag, I took out another Best in Group again today with the standard poodle, and he got the last points needed for his grand champion title.... it was such a thrill, athough other handlers got the other 956 points, it was nice to take him to back to back Best in Groups to get the final 44 needed points!

Another brag, I took out another Best in Group again today with the standard poodle, and he got the last points needed for his grand champion title.... it was such a thrill, athough other handlers got the other 956 points, it was nice to take him to back to back Best in Groups to get the final 44 needed points!

Brilliant way to finish off a Grand :thumbsup: Congratulations :)

Hey bedazzledx2, Jenna isn't feral she's just full of the joy of life and wants everyone to know it. :)

I'm going to assume it's Jenna your talking about as you couldn't possiably class that clever boy Brookie as feral. :thumbsup: