Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Well done Myzchev & Kizzy! Great effort! :(

Thought I'd pop my head in at the 'local' and introduce you all to Buzz, my new bubba... have posted pics in the Show Ring & Whippet forums already but

post-14394-1277007942_thumb.jpg

post-14394-1277007690_thumb.jpg

post-14394-1277007645_thumb.jpg

At this stage Buzz is destined for a show career BUT Rommi & Lewis has inspired me to maybe give performance sports a go as well... :):(

Hope you are all enjoying the gorgeous weather we are having today... :D I've been out in the garden playing with my camera on manual mode and learning to change settings 'on the fly' :) Time for a cuppa & lunch methinks...

Ciao for now! :)

I have a little brag, my Belgian Shepherd Kizzy took first place qualifying in novice jumping in the afternoon. This is her second leg :laugh:

YAAAAAAAAAA Kizzy and Nic Ford [who handled Kizzy]

Woo Hoo - she has only been trialling for 5 minutes - you should be mighty pleased :(

:)

Thank you for the congrats - yes I am HUGELY proud of Kizzy, it is not often an inexperienced dog like Kizzy can be trained by one person [me] and run so successfully by someone else [Nic], especially a Belgian Shepherd. But Kizzy takes it all in her stride and just does the very best she can do :) In fact I will even admit, that when I found out she had won the class I got a bit :) how sad is that? ROFL

Kizzy has only been trialling since the week before the Nationals, and then missed a month of trials with Nic being away. I am so lucky with Kizzy as she is a great dog to train, she is very eager to please and she learns really quickly!!! But I must admit that I am even I am a bit surprised that she only needs 1 more pass for excellent, and if we can get her to nail those pesky weavers then she will be starting in Agility soon too :laugh:

Again thanks for the congrats guys:) I appreciate them :)

and there was a bit of :idea: drunk last night to celebrate with!!!

Well done Myzchev & Kizzy! Great effort! :laugh:

Thought I'd pop my head in at the 'local' and introduce you all to Buzz, my new bubba... have posted pics in the Show Ring & Whippet forums already but

Buzz looks really lovely:)

Best of luck with his show career :idea:

and there was a bit of :laugh: drunk last night to celebrate with!!!

Gees a pat on the back to you too then - you did well fronting up at Northern Suburbs this morning :)

:) Thanks, I stayed at mum's last night, as she lives in Scarborough, I think that helped as I got to stay in bed a whole lot longer :idea: [mum in SA with sister at the moment :) ]

Hey myzchev is there going to be cake tomorrow night :)

:idea: YES, there will be cake tomorrow night!!!! :laugh:

See you tomorrow :)

Congratulations!!!!! Toby will be making a reapperance at training this week so I will be able to join the celebrations. :)

At this stage Buzz is destined for a show career BUT Rommi & Lewis has inspired me to maybe give performance sports a go as well..

Yay, he will be great :laugh:

I love a dog that does well in the show ring and also in the various dog sports. When he is older you might like to go for his ET as well. Since it is a huge drive for me to go to them, I will live it through you guys :idea:

Congrats everyone on all doing so well, you should all be very proud of yourselves. And to a couple of others that, what was it, donated money to the club, well done on your supporting the clubs and I am sure you will get passes next time!

Rubystar - how did the retrieving training day go today?

I'm so tired :) Not very safe driving back when you're dead tired :)

The day was pretty good. Got lots to work on, my girl is a birdie eater :) but she is enthusiastic, isn't gun shy, and she is steady as I shoot over her and waits until I send her :laugh::idea: Just hope I don't lose that as other things start coming together :)

There was an obedience trial on today, wasn't there? How'd you go? :eek:

Anyone going to the retrieving trial this weekend?

I'd like to, I think there are a lot of novice dogs entered so a good thing to go and watch! But, I really should do house stuff :cry: and maybe start training instead of just watching it all the time ;)

Where is it held? I might be swayed :grouphug:

Anyone going to the retrieving trial this weekend?

I'd like to, I think there are a lot of novice dogs entered so a good thing to go and watch! But, I really should do house stuff :cry: and maybe start training instead of just watching it all the time ;)

Where is it held? I might be swayed :grouphug:

Tooday, I will be going if Golden Rules is going as I won't have a license by then so will need to bum a lift :cry: From what i understand its only about 40 mins from here??

Edited by Mas1981

I'm not sure how far it is, I've never been there before. But it most certainly will be closer for you than me! Do you have the details of exactly where, the day and the time? I might go along ;)

Edited by RubyStar