Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I was showing a work collegue a picture of the xolos (from zita photographys site) and she said what unusal but striking dogs! Another collegue was interested and that when we mentioned hairless he was coming to look at a pic of chinese cresteds, but he was intrigued by them too...

I heard someone at the show on the weekend call the axalotos (?sp) cause they cant announce xolos.

The Chinese Crested actually came from the breeding of the xolos and many other breeds to eventaully get the Crested .

I did a You tube clip of Rach and me in the City That Day

The Xolo City Wander

That's a great photo Rach and Wazzat :cry: Good on you both for doing such a great job!

Off to watch you tube now :angel:

Edit - Excellent video!! Great to see so many people aking an interest, and well done to the 4 legged creatures for tackling the escalator so well! :cry: Heck, my boofa boy doesn't even like stairs :D

Edited by Golden Rules

That's a great photo Rach and Wazzat :cry: Good on you both for doing such a great job!

Off to watch you tube now :angel:

Edit - Excellent video!! Great to see so many people aking an interest, and well done to the 4 legged creatures for tackling the escalator so well! :cry: Heck, my boofa boy doesn't even like stairs :D

He doesn't like my floors either!!!

Off to watch you tube now :rofl:

He doesn't like my floors either!!!

LOL! He's scared :rofl: Your floors are exactly the same as mine and I need to have rugs and mats everywhere for him :)

I took him to work with me one weekend, managed to get him up the flight of stairs after much encouragement from me - but when it came time to go, he absolutely wasn't going DOWN the stairs! I have to admit, they are steep but he can be such a sooky lala sometimes :angel:

Jacqi is like a mum with them :D having her video camera out leavin me to defend myself against the weird people of perth and laughing at me :D

I love it really hahahaha

we seem to attract the odd balls dont we Rach, or is it always like that ? mmmm

J

Is anyone able to tell me please what the average daily rate is to board dogs around March?

I've never boarded my dogs before, and really not that keen to, but looks like I might have to start thinking about it for a few days stay.

Thanks!

Is anyone able to tell me please what the average daily rate is to board dogs around March?

I've never boarded my dogs before, and really not that keen to, but looks like I might have to start thinking about it for a few days stay.

Thanks!

Depends on where you board & the added extras some kennels ask

North of the River is way more expensive than South of the river.

Different area,s have different council regulations so kennels can vary

When getting prices ask what it includes & then go visit & visit all kinds irrespective of price to see what is out there

march is also a busy time of the year & still hot so keep that in mind when looking & remember there is a long weekend in March that books fast so if covery the 4/7 March be quick

Prices normally go up kennel wise(start of jan) but i would work on $22/23 including food.all exercise & a bath if over the set few days

The main thing is you shouldnt have to pay for outside time

Edited by showdog

Thanks showdog :laugh:

It is probably the long weekend I am looking at, so I guess I had better start looking around :o Didn't think I'd have to do it this soon :cheer:

Can kennels usually accommodate having both of my girls in the same kennel? They (and more probably I) would cope better if they got to stay together.

Thanks showdog :o

It is probably the long weekend I am looking at, so I guess I had better start looking around :cheer: Didn't think I'd have to do it this soon :laugh:

Can kennels usually accommodate having both of my girls in the same kennel? They (and more probably I) would cope better if they got to stay together.

My two (at the time) stayed at showdog's kennels, in the same kennel, a few years back. I don't think the prices have changed since then either :laugh: