Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Is his name Dylan? If so I was just watching videos on Youtube and wow he doesn't anything like what I thought Rat terriers looked like! He's huge! I thought they were more Tenterfield like. But just googled it, they come in standard & Miniature. Interesting.

Speedy little bugger though!

:):thumbsup::cheer:

Was that going in fast forward?!?!?! :eek:

Is his name Dylan? If so I was just watching videos on Youtube and wow he doesn't anything like what I thought Rat terriers looked like! He's huge! I thought they were more Tenterfield like. But just googled it, they come in standard & Miniature. Interesting.

Speedy little bugger though!

:thumbsup::cheer::eek:

Was that going in fast forward?!?!?! :champagne:

Nope he was just that fast :)

ONE MORE SLEEP :thumbsup: My babies come home tomorrow :eek: I went to the council offices today and got their little yellow tags, so they are all street legal now as well :champagne:

Ptolomy - Strauss looked just fine again yesterday :thumbsup:

Woo Hoo - I bet that you have already left and are on your way down to Byford to pick up the kids. Enjoy your day - it would be a great feeling :)

I have Bean's sister coming to stay for a couple of weeks as on Monday, then Strauss arrives on the 20th - so it will be a bit of a full house and with 5 dogs already on the bed :cheer: I think I definitely need a bigger bed!

Mirawee the foal is just too gorgeous, I would love to own a horse right from a foal next time :cheer:

CC- those markings are very unusual, never seen a horse with markings like that, almost looks like a backward zebra lol :) I bet you are the happiest person today with being able to get your babies out of jail :eek:

I had a spectacular wipe-out in agility last night, Mason was running off and I was going after him when he suddenly stopped and i tripped over him and went A over K, it was so embarrassing :thumbsup:

Woohoo CC for doggy pickup day!!! ;)

Well last night I started my training for next year's ET. Took both girls for an hour and a bit walk with a friend and her 2 Labs, and although it was chaos for the first few minutes of meeting up (4 Labs saying hello to each other, need I say more? :() we soon settled into a routine and had 4 Labs walking quite nicely (plus a pram!) Not very good protection dogs though, walking in the dark, they all just wanted to say hello to any strangers that passed us :dummy:

emery there was one chiro i know of named Kevin Kelly - no idea if he is still practicing he does a lot of work with horses. Then there is Dennis, the greyhound guy but again I haven't been to him in a long time. I take my guys to bowen therapy which I find hugely beneficial. We see Tracy Hockley in Banjup she is fantastic and does a lot of performance and show dogs as well as horses. PM me if you want her number. ;)

Tracy is away at present.

Dennis & Kevin still work we had Kevin out yesterday

Woohoo CC for doggy pickup day!!! ;)

Well last night I started my training for next year's ET. Took both girls for an hour and a bit walk with a friend and her 2 Labs, and although it was chaos for the first few minutes of meeting up (4 Labs saying hello to each other, need I say more? :() we soon settled into a routine and had 4 Labs walking quite nicely (plus a pram!) Not very good protection dogs though, walking in the dark, they all just wanted to say hello to any strangers that passed us :dummy:

Thats great news Rubystar, I wanted to do the ET this year but ecided to wait till next year ( I need to9 get fit!!lol)

I have some really useful info somewhere from a lady who has done many and even with a Great dane !!! :dummy:

emery there was one chiro i know of named Kevin Kelly - no idea if he is still practicing he does a lot of work with horses. Then there is Dennis, the greyhound guy but again I haven't been to him in a long time. I take my guys to bowen therapy which I find hugely beneficial. We see Tracy Hockley in Banjup she is fantastic and does a lot of performance and show dogs as well as horses. PM me if you want her number. ;)

Tracy is away at present.

Dennis & Kevin still work we had Kevin out yesterday

thankyou for that info. do you take dogs to him or does he come to you?? i might wait to pay day and give him a ccall for the dogs thankyou

:laugh::laugh::confused::rofl: Yay they're home :) ;) :) Although I now want to kill my Siamese as she is pacing around howling in that special way that only siamese cats can :eat: She won't let me cuddle her so I'll just have to let her settle down - poor poppet is probably totally confused.

The dogs are the complete opposite - they've had a bite to eat and have retired to the sofa to enjoy the comfort of soft furnishings again :)

P1010282-1.jpg

Louis

P1010290-1.jpg

Daisy

P1010294-1.jpg

and Indy the noisy one :)

P1010297-1.jpg

I will bath the dogs soon as they both smell after being in kennels, they'll enjoy sitting out in the sun to dry off afterwards :)

RubyStar - what is the ET?

Ptolomy - couldn't see Strauss as they brought the dogs out to me, but just to reassure you a bit, it was a lot quieter out of visiting hours :)

omg Indy is soooo shiny and gorgeous! so sleek!! beautiful!! I hope she settles down soon! I have a real soft spot for siamese!!

Glad that your puppers have settled in nicely - they look very cosy on "their" lounge!!

RS i was hoping to do the ET as well next year, but I just don't know how I'll manage it (nevermind the dog!) even on a bike it sounds like a difficult task.

CC ET is Endurance Test.

:):laugh::confused::) Yay they're home :) :) :) Although I now want to kill my Siamese as she is pacing around howling in that special way that only siamese cats can ;) She won't let me cuddle her so I'll just have to let her settle down - poor poppet is probably totally confused.

The dogs are the complete opposite - they've had a bite to eat and have retired to the sofa to enjoy the comfort of soft furnishings again :)

P1010282-1.jpg

and Indy the noisy one :)

P1010297-1.jpg

I will bath the dogs soon as they both smell after being in kennels, they'll enjoy sitting out in the sun to dry off afterwards :D

Whoo Hoo CC!!! :laugh::rofl:

Happy Days at your house!!!

Your wee dogs are so cute, and they look so at home already! Just goes to show how adaptable dogs are :D

Poor Indy, she will settle soon enough - cats just aren't adaptable at all :) Gawd help me if I ever need to move with my cats :eat:

omg Indy is soooo shiny and gorgeous! so sleek!! beautiful!! I hope she settles down soon! I have a real soft spot for siamese!!

Glad that your puppers have settled in nicely - they look very cosy on "their" lounge!!

RS i was hoping to do the ET as well next year, but I just don't know how I'll manage it (nevermind the dog!) even on a bike it sounds like a difficult task.

CC ET is Endurance Test.

Yeah I could not do it I am far too unfit and even if I was fit isnt it like 20Km or something? and in my book that 18km too far for me, Mason would be fit enough to do it though!

I have a siamese x that I found years ago, she is extremely talkative all the time, she is pitch black but her features look siamese, she is also very tiny.

PS my cats were very freaked out the day they came home, they had been in a tiny space for 7 months and now suddenly had freedom!

Edited by Mas1981

I have done the ET, it really wasn't that hard although it was quite flat where I did mine. We even biked and the dogs ran the few kms back to the cars when we finished..

I am not an overly fit person, just average, if I can do it anyone can!

i want todo the et if i have chandra with me maybe i will. is it easier to walk or ride or do you have to run it??? hmm maybe i should get fit i know she can do it but me eeeeeeeeeeepppppp it may be a different story. if biking is easier i could start biking different distances and surfaces now :laugh:

eta if you could walk it that is no worries at all :confused:

Edited by emery