Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hi all I hope you all had a great weekend! it was pretty crazy at the show so sorry i missed so many people!! I think I ran a total of 5 dogs more than once around the ring so I was pretty stuffed.

As for the comments, as much as it was entertaining to hear about it afterwards I was blissfully unaware of anything happening because I was just so damn proud that I managed to stand and move my dogs without falling over one. Seeing ones homebred puppies in the ring and then being completely proud for them doing so well really does make you quite untouchable in the "snide comments" department. ;) I know which comments you are talking about too RS but I am not sure what happened there, but it wasn't related. :) overall the show was excellent, well run and I am very grateful I have such wonderful supportive friends (who double as great puppy holders and photographers).

As for RV and Zora well done on a great debut!! she did so well in the ring RV and so did you.

Faol Miss N looked absolutely adorable and I think that I would like to put my hand up now for her handling skills in the future. I have no doubt she is going to be a wonderful handler.

Faol Miss N looked absolutely adorable and I think that I would like to put my hand up now for her handling skills in the future. I have no doubt she is going to be a wonderful handler.

Yes by the time she is ready for junior handlers Zora will (hopefully) be a sensible older girl and her dog to handle ;) Brittany's are conveniently sized. :)

Ostrich!!!? :eek::laugh:

You're the one feeding Black Hawk because it's cheaper than feeding your kids Nitro!!! eek1.giflaugh.gif

My girls are on Black Hawk, 2 cups a day each plus training treats and occasional extras.

Stupid iPhone changing my words, though some days I do wonder if I have fed my dogs nitro :eek::laugh:

Stupid iPhone changing my words, though some days I do wonder if I have fed my dogs nitro :eek::laugh:

Damn you autocorrect. :laugh: I nearly sent a message that was meant to be dock as in iPhone dock and autocorrect had changed it to d*ck(not sure if I can post). Thank god I noticed. :rofl:

Yeah mine is always getting me into trouble!

The black hawk supplier is Wendy from Barcoo kennels

I turned mine off - friend of mine texted me a street name where we were meeting them, her auto correct had changed the name so we drove around for an hr looking for a rd that did not exist!

I feed Black Hawk and distribute down here :)

Wendy is the Perth supplier and a really lovely lady and very prompt with enquiries.

I have a new shipment due to hit here Tuesday or Wednesday as well as the cat food and dog treats - are my dogs going to be doing the happy dance in the laundry or what!

I trialled feeding my dogs only Black Hawk - and training treats and bones etc - for a montha nd they looked great. It was also really good for holding Lewis's condition while training for his ET title.

Just saw on WA click that Kamal wont be coming to WA as they said not enough people were interested ( dont think anybody was asked per say) and no one volunteered to host him ( dont know if it was supposed to be clubs or individuals etc). But I for one would attend for sure if he came. Bit disappointed now as I was keen to go.

Just saw on WA click that Kamal wont be coming to WA as they said not enough people were interested ( dont think anybody was asked per say) and no one volunteered to host him ( dont know if it was supposed to be clubs or individuals etc). But I for one would attend for sure if he came. Bit disappointed now as I was keen to go.

I'm disappointed too. :(

Ive replied on that list too. We need someone to host it and I think thats the problem as no-one has put their hand up to accommodate and transport and organise etc. I am not in a position to do so and I was really hoping one of the clubs would take it on. I would pay for a working spot and Im sure others would too.