Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Mum fell over last night, so today I spent 8 hours in the Emergency Department, she has dislocated and fractured her shoulder. OMG that means I am on cooking duty - oh well good way to lose weight :cry:

:( Sending get well wishes to your mum!

CC those photos are fabulous! Where do you go to take the photos? Looks nice and green and spacious.

Ptolomy I hope your mum is well soon. Mine is spending her 2nd night in hospital and I miss her loads. I'm such a baby :laugh: Cooked for the boys tonight and it wasn't a disaster but we are definitely having cereal for dinner tomorrow :rofl:

So sorry to hear about your mum Ptolomy :( And yours too Mim. Hope they are both back to 100% soon.

Tiggy- When I went to get Zora for training she was that kind of coma like fast asleep. I think two walks, having Bronson around, having a bath and two training sessions is just too much in one day for a little bub. She didn't wake up until 30 mins ago :eek: Next week we will be more careful :laugh:

Gorgeous photos CC - wish I lived closer :)

Ptolomy - hope your mum is comfortable very soon. A friend recently broke her shoulder into about 6 pieces ( after being body slammed from behind by her GSD) and it was very very painful for her. Oh and cereal is always good.

Mim hope your mum is better soon, and yep cereal is good :)

Has Zora had many toilet accidents in the house?? Im hoping new boy is a fast learner and picks up toilet training pretty fast

She has been good, from about 11 weeks on we have has maybe one accident every second day, sometimes a few days without one.

Oh no Ptolomy hope your Mum is okay :(

And yours too Mim!

So many people seem to be in hospital or getting injured at the moment, hopefully there are no more!

CC the photos are brilliant!

If you ever want a challenge I have a nice small dark black dog that moves fast :rofl: Might send you crazy trying to get photos of that one :laugh:

Awwww Handsome boy Mason :D He looks like he's been having fun :)

Thanks for the compliments guys :)

I decided I loved them so much that my signature could use an update with the new photos :)

Nice sig :D I must update mine, especially as I still have snow in it :laugh:

CC those photos are fabulous! Where do you go to take the photos? Looks nice and green and spacious.

These ones were taken down at the DogsWest grounds :)

If you ever want a challenge I have a nice small dark black dog that moves fast :rofl: Might send you crazy trying to get photos of that one :laugh:

:rofl: yeah that would be some good practice, I predict a success rate of 1 in every 100 shots :laugh:

:rofl: yeah that would be some good practice, I predict a success rate of 1 in every 100 shots :laugh:

Oh come on! I reckon there it would be at least 3 in 100 :rofl: I've given up :laugh:

You do realise that the new boy is just going to be called Slug by everyone, no matter what you name him :rofl:

That's just what I was thinking - hehehe!

Edited by amypie

Oh come on! I reckon there it would be at least 3 in 100 :rofl: I've given up :laugh:

Sorry, I'm completely crashing this thread, but try having a crazy dog that is white on one end and black on the other :rofl:

When we had the "studio" fundraising shots down at Canine I had to keep putting my hand in front of Banjo in order for them to get the focus ok as he was too black :p They had photographed plenty of other black dogs that night too and didn't have a problem :laugh:

Ptolomy and Mim, I hope your mothers are better soon!