Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

can i have a whinge not dog related at all.

its my birthday tomorrow and we are going out for dinner at the brooke in ellenbrooke. hubby keeps asking me what i want, keep telling him no idea. he got promoted today and now has to do work training tomorrow evening with the guy he is taking over for. so now all i want is for him to come out for dinner, he missed bubs birth due to work and now my birthday he will also be away for our wedding anniversary, i am a tad emotional don't want to be selfish but yeah

thanks resume normal programming now

Aww Emery huge hugs. The Brooke is awesome you will love it. I am cooking hubby a birthday dinner tomorrow night for 6 people and my energy level is now zero lol

Oh that sounds like lots of fun, Hope you get the energy to do it :D

Oh emery that sux :( I am assuming the training cannot be postponed! :hug:

unfortunately not as he flys out to the mine on tuesday morning so has to have sun mon off before he leaves.

Hugs emery. Yeah The Brook is lovely. Are you still going without hubby? Maybe you guys can go together one night when he isn't working, get a babysitter, and have a kid-free night thumbsup1.gif

yes i am going with my best friend and her husband and i think we will have to unfortunately it wont be for at least two weeks if he is back on time ;D

Emery that suxs but I am here to make you feel sooooo much better. ;)

If you think that you are hard done by my week has consisted of...........

Monday - Mum falling over, dislocating and breaking her shoulder.

Tuesday - spending 8 hours in ED with mum

Wednesday - Blood test results back on one of my kids which aren't good

Friday - Taking Scoota to the vet for a tune up thinking that he is moving OK only to have him need 26 accupuncture needles and 3 adjustments

Needless to say tomorrow my answer for everything will be to pull the blankets over my head and tell eveybody to go away!

I really hope that you enjoy your birthday......

That's a shame emery :( I hope you manage to have a nice meal with your friends still :)

Ptolomy, sorry to hear you had such a sucky week :( Hope your mum and kids are ok soon :)

Just to add to the general misery........Indy is back of to the vets in the morning as although the steroids have stopped her coughing, it looks like they have weakened her immune system and she is now sneezing with a snotty nose and eyes. She's been on 4 consecutive weeks of antibiotics already, she's going to be permanently on them at this rate :(

Sorry to hear things are a bit rough for a few DOLers :(

On another note I have to say Zora is such a nice puppy to raise, she is dog friendly, people friendly, already housebroken, a quick learner and seems to have some natural retrieving ability. :thumbsup: I am really liking Brittany's and I am not sure I would have another breed now. :o I never knew owning a dog could be this stress free. :)

Great to hear RV - you deserve it :) She is gorgeous :)

YOU really begin to question wether or not it is your fault when you have an experience like you have had, then you get a dog who is totally the opposite and realise that it wasn't and it can be fun.

Emery that suxs but I am here to make you feel sooooo much better. ;)

If you think that you are hard done by my week has consisted of...........

Monday - Mum falling over, dislocating and breaking her shoulder.

Tuesday - spending 8 hours in ED with mum

Wednesday - Blood test results back on one of my kids which aren't good

Friday - Taking Scoota to the vet for a tune up thinking that he is moving OK only to have him need 26 accupuncture needles and 3 adjustments

Needless to say tomorrow my answer for everything will be to pull the blankets over my head and tell eveybody to go away!

I really hope that you enjoy your birthday......

Oh ptolomy i hope your weekend is stress free and relaxing also hope the kids and your mum are on the mend real soon.

And to all the other sick doggies get better soon

Just popping in to introduce the newest member of the tribe at Chez Poo-Fong....

This is Jerry, he is Buzzy's nephew and is such a little cutie!! Massive big trip over from Tassie (10 hours in a crate) and clean as a whistle on arrival. He slept all night (from 11.30ish till 5.30am) with Uncle Buzzy in a crate - no noise, no fuss, no mess! He adores the kids and he & Buzz are getting along like a house on fire.

Yay for good puppies! :D

Jerry1701280x853-1.jpg

Jerry1541280x853-1.jpg

Jerry1531280x853-1.jpg