Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thanks I really need a more creative one where I can add the rego names and Masons title but i dont really know how to do it :)

RS and amypie seem to know how to make good sigs ;)

I will get some more pics when Gibbs is home maybe this weekend if weather is nice. You must come up and see him CC

You won't need to ask me twice :laugh:

Why dont we try for next weekend the weekend of the 9th and 10th while he is still little??

ETA I will bug RS once he is home and I have nice pics of him doing cute things lol

Edited by Mason2009

Sounds good - OH is away for 3 weekends so will be filling my weekends with doggie things :thumbsup: Will pm you closer to the time :)

We need to get you (and the dogs maybe) out here for a walk in the bush soon then! It's not long until it's snake season :eek: And hopefully we will see some roos this time ;)

Thanks I really need a more creative one where I can add the rego names and Masons title but i dont really know how to do it :)

RS and amypie seem to know how to make good sigs ;)

I will get some more pics when Gibbs is home maybe this weekend if weather is nice. You must come up and see him CC

You won't need to ask me twice :laugh:

Why dont we try for next weekend the weekend of the 9th and 10th while he is still little??

ETA I will bug RS once he is home and I have nice pics of him doing cute things lol

No worries, send me some photos and I'll have a crack :)

Not only that, I had to find enough dogs that had owners that wanted to use this vaccine before they would order it as it comes in a box of 10 - I got 9 I think and the vet said she would use the other on eon one of her dogs. It was either that or I paid for 10 vaccines to use two. I got what I wanted but geez was it a do your head in thing organising it!

I am thinking I may just take my dogs to Perth or something for their next one, or hope like hell my vet starts using it routinely.

oh and yes the reason, most people that get the trienniel will not come back for yearly check ups.

Oh what a pain. Hey do you have any details about what vaccine you used? was it a nobivac one? is it any different in concentration to the normal C3?

Not only that, I had to find enough dogs that had owners that wanted to use this vaccine before they would order it as it comes in a box of 10 - I got 9 I think and the vet said she would use the other on eon one of her dogs. It was either that or I paid for 10 vaccines to use two. I got what I wanted but geez was it a do your head in thing organising it!

I am thinking I may just take my dogs to Perth or something for their next one, or hope like hell my vet starts using it routinely.

oh and yes the reason, most people that get the trienniel will not come back for yearly check ups.

Oh what a pain. Hey do you have any details about what vaccine you used? was it a nobivac one? is it any different in concentration to the normal C3?

YEs it was the Nobivac and the Parvo component is different, From memory a different strain than used in the normal one and had a higher concentration from memory. So a bit different to the yearly one.

Ooops sorry RS I seem to have nominated you as the WA signature maker :o:laugh:

We need to get you (and the dogs maybe) out here for a walk in the bush soon then! It's not long until it's snake season :eek: And hopefully we will see some roos this time ;)

What's your roster this weekend? pm me if you are free :)

I saw the first bobtail os the season today! Zora found it (and recalled off it :thumbsup: ) then Toby found it (and also recalled off it :D ), it was very sluggish just walking along the dirt track. I think they are starting to come out of hibernation, we are done with walks in the bush now (with the dogs offleash anyway!).

Spent the morning at Bunnings getting compost cages to fence off my garden beds as I dont want pup to be able to get to stones or get to the low part of the retaining wall and jump off :eek:

Then I bought Mason and Gibbs meat and bones and the puppy, puppy biscuits - money finished now lol :rofl: