Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I have a degree in marketing and am working full time in advertising at the moment so a switch to vet nursing is a big step but hopefully the right one for me! I haven't been able to get the idea of it out of my head since i finished highschool and i want to pursue it before i feel like it's too late, so to speak! Fingers crossed it's the right decision..

I did something a bit naughty :o My neighbours dog roams on the road and he is friendly enough and seems to be car savvy, but today he brought a BCx with him that looked a but skittish and when I called out to them he ran off onto the road. :(

I called the ranger because I am worried for the BCx.... I hope I don't get the neighbours dog in trouble though (even though it pees on our outdoor furniture and pot plants).

Sounds like the sensible thing to do, especially if you prevent the dog becoming a road kill stat :(

Hope Mason's tummy settles with the Canidae, Indy loves the cat version :thumbsup:

Congrats Emery, sounds like Chance is a champ in the making :D and congrats to everyone else on your weekend acheivments :thumbsup:

Well done Tiff, that is something I would do if I were 20 years younger, hope you enjoy it :D mind you there is a lot I would do if I were 20yrs younger :laugh:

Thanks CC i sincerely hope so :D he is much better behaved since you met him :laugh:

Finally got the pics finished from a couple of weeks back, link below if you'd like to see them :)

Terrific Tollers and Luscious Labs

CC you are so talented - thanks so much for posting the link. I have a little "thank you" for when I next see you and Strauss's breeder is over the moon with the ones I sent her.

Mum fell over last night, so today I spent 8 hours in the Emergency Department, she has dislocated and fractured her shoulder. OMG that means I am on cooking duty - oh well good way to lose weight :cry: