Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I'm volunteering at the state obedience trial. Looking forward to seeing the fabulous doggies and handlers up close. :)

Has anyone made up their mind if they're definitely going to the Sue Hogben seminar? I'll go if I have someone to sit with. :o

Yep that's true, they said Banjo was the blackest dog they had ever seen :rofl:

That's a bit racist, isn't it? :rofl:

I'm volunteering at the state obedience trial. Looking forward to seeing the fabulous doggies and handlers up close. :)

Has anyone made up their mind if they're definitely going to the Sue Hogben seminar? I'll go if I have someone to sit with. :o

Yep I'm going, but haven't sent off my form or cheque yet.

RS - Did you end up getting a custom number plate? I want one but can't decide what to put on there. Something dog related of course. :D

Nope. Would still love one, but there are so many others things I should be spending my money on :o

So me and the girls went to Kings Park yesterday, had a lovely walk around and admired the view of the city :)

298915_10150279435008036_585378035_8087437_3649194_n.jpg

Ah lovely RS, they always look so happy :D Were there many other dogs there?

Forgot to tell you where the walk in Chidlow is.....head north to Chidlow from the great eastern hwy, you'll reach a roundabout, turn left and park opposite the pub in front of a park. The walk is back over the other side of the roundabout, it's marked the heritage trail.

If you look at google maps it's the track that runs parallel south of Ash road :)

There were a few other dogs there :) Millie didn't like one of them and took to barking at it when they passed us :o A couple of times :o :o

Apart from that, my girls were beautifully behaved. Walked along with us at our very slow "tourist" pace, happily passed strangers without disturbance and even more happily wagged their bums when someone wanted to pat them. I had a few people call me beautiful which I thought was strange... til I realised they were talking about my dogs ;) laugh.gif

Thanks for the info on the Chidlow walk. Not sure when I'll find the time to do that one :( But one to keep on my to-do list!! (I have a few of those that I haven't managed to scratch off yet :o)

Finally got the pics finished from a couple of weeks back, link below if you'd like to see them :)

Terrific Tollers and Luscious Labs

CC you are so talented - thanks so much for posting the link. I have a little "thank you" for when I next see you and Strauss's breeder is over the moon with the ones I sent her.

Mum fell over last night, so today I spent 8 hours in the Emergency Department, she has dislocated and fractured her shoulder. OMG that means I am on cooking duty - oh well good way to lose weight :cry:

Sorry to here about your Mum Ptolomy, hope she mends quickly and is'nt in too much pain.

I find it hard to get motivated on Mondays :o Although I have put in a free shipping order for CR and am now looking at a paid shipping order ;)

Hey, Mirrawee if your putting in a Cleanrun order can I get you to order me something and share the postage?

Hey, Mirrawee if your putting in a Cleanrun order can I get you to order me something and share the postage?

Um, too late :o But I have a few things left in my shopping basket that I decided to leave until next pay :p So if you and J do come up on Sunday we can discuss it :) I was going to send you both a FB message as well as Mum asked if you were going to stay for dinner (the dogs you bring won't be an issue)...

I've got a working spot with the feral Kelpie child :laugh: