Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hi all hope everyone has enjoyed there long weekend :) Well we decided not to go the Perth show and since my team wasnt in the grand finel I didnt care about that :laugh: We went to Esperance instead. Cant believe how pretty the beaches are there, I cant wait to go back and hopefully ill have my boy with me :D

Edited by whitka

Emery how did you get on at the show yesterday - I saw you chatting outside the pavillion and went for a wander inside and then couldn't find you.

Nice to see you again Rach - I am sure Bedazzled will let you take Brookie home rofl1.gifeek1.gif

What did he do? Haha by the faces will be something.

I just want the week to be over hahah would rather not be working and would rather be at the royal. Can't wait til I have a dog that something like that is even an option :(

Hi Weasels - I think that Roxy&Hemi is there today :) not sure about anyone else. We were there yesterday.

Had a good couple of days... Spartan got his second pass for Novice Rally so just one more to go!

yesterday Lulu showed beautifully and won RBCC and Junior of Breed, thanks to the expert handling of RallyValley!! Zora did well too winning RUBOB/BCC :) It was hot, hot, hot in the pavillion though and it really took it out of a lot of us! the crowds definitely thinned by mid-late afternoon.

Emery how did you get on at the show yesterday - I saw you chatting outside the pavillion and went for a wander inside and then couldn't find you.

Nice to see you again Rach - I am sure Bedazzled will let you take Brookie home rofl1.gifeek1.gif

Hi ptolomy i saw you too was gonna come back and say hi but i spent most of the day changing peoples perceptions on the breed ;) we were the rottis just as you walked in the door on the right near the tap. i may of been at one of hte ohter rotti stands at that point in time.

kelari was first out of one :) chandra was 2 of 2. but our bench display won best display and we got a bottle of wine. we had a great day and i enjoyed watching the dancing with dogs and all that i was able to see when i ducked outdoors :) was a warm day and i was glad to be able to leave as we had a wedding the day before and i only had 3 hours sleep lol

Hi Weasels - I think that Roxy&Hemi is there today :) not sure about anyone else. We were there yesterday.

Had a good couple of days... Spartan got his second pass for Novice Rally so just one more to go!

yesterday Lulu showed beautifully and won RBCC and Junior of Breed, thanks to the expert handling of RallyValley!! Zora did well too winning RUBOB/BCC :) It was hot, hot, hot in the pavillion though and it really took it out of a lot of us! the crowds definitely thinned by mid-late afternoon.

Congrats on your results :thumbsup:

Thanks ST I think so too :) When OH and I demo'ed on Tues the trainer was making sure to point out that both of our kelpies were rescue dogs and how Weez had a bunch of behavioural problems when we got him but herding has been great for them - so I thought that was a nice message too :) Should be 3 gorgeous reg. Aussies and a BC out there today (after the BC has finished showing!)

Congrats on all your results too ST!!

And you didn't introduce yourself Weasels! Although even if you had I probably wouldn't have remembered LOL

Banjo certainly likes handing out kisses :p I think I should haved charged 20c a kiss and I would have been rich at the end of yesterday :D

Agility tomorrow... assuming my mare doesn't foal! 2 weeks late now and she usually goes a day or 2 either side of her "due" date! At least she didn't set the alarm off last night so I got an uninterupted night sleep!

This was the Kelpie bench at the Royal :) Jive had to be crated due to being in season and Banjo wouldn't settle so he was crated too :)

972_4216289602872_1679351546_n.jpg

:laugh: Mirawee you looked busy, but I had a brief chat with a lovely lady sitting between your crates :D Had to rush off anyway to catch the duck herding then the sheep herding (conveniently at opposite sides of the grounds :grimace:) I would have glady payed 20c for a Banjo kiss tho!

And was I going crazy or were half the dogs in there shelties?!

There's a park in edgewater called picnic cove which has never been very busy. The water is rather gross but my very reactive dog swims in there. Pretty much anywhere in the yellongonga regional park that isn't perrys paddock is a safe bet for reactives to have some alone time. there is lots of little nooks and crannies off the track. Touch wood I haven't seen a snake in the 2 years of living around here and walking the dogs. I walk from ocean reef road to picnic cove through the bush which is about a 5 km round trip with time at picnic cove for swimming and playing before heading back.

The royal was so good :) was good to see everyone especially people I haven't seen in a while and all the doggies.

Hi all hope everyone has enjoyed there long weekend :) Well we decided not to go the Perth show and since my team wasnt in the grand finel I didnt care about that :laugh: We went to Esperance instead. Cant believe how pretty the beaches are there, I cant wait to go back and hopefully ill have my boy with me :D

We will have to catch up next time :)

Sure will :thumbsup: That last time was abit of a spur of the moment thing. Not doing that again! Our car broke down a couple of times and the bank stuffed up so left us a little cash poor :mad Loved the beaches though :laugh:

The bed and brekfest we stayed was so nice had the best views and the owners husband was telling my bf about his trucking bussiness and told the bf if he wanted to apply with him then he would prob get a job there, I got abit excited but the bf would rather stay in Kalgoorlie cause he thinks the money is better where he works :( Ive prob gone a little off topic now :laugh:

Edited by whitka